• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Korok

There is literally nothing that hints at them being hidden from adult view, anywhere. You've been giving nothing but your own conjecture, do you have any evidence that makes you think this?
I'm just proposing this as a possible explanation for the line in the screenshot... it reminded me of folklore about fairies, and they do have a strong connection to fairies, so it would make sense... and there's no evidence that contradicts it.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I'm just proposing this as a possible explanation for the line in the screenshot... it reminded me of folklore about fairies, and they do have a strong connection to fairies, so it would make sense... and there's no evidence that contradicts it.
There's actually a lot of evidence that contradicts it, but it's an interesting idea to play with, at least.

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
I'm thinking the Koroks have either gotten a lot better at hiding or evolved the ability to become invisible to most others since their days of being kokiri.

The Kokiri had been under the protection of the Deku Tree, which may well have been the source of the magic that kept them hidden from adult view, but it had died by the time Link returned as an adult, so they may have become aware that they were visible to adults by that point.
This could also explain why Link can see the Korok in BotW... as it seems he had met the Deku Tree before the events of BotW, so it may have allowed him to see them as a result.
I think - whatever the reason - that its only Link that can see the Koroks in BotW, and that finding them will play a part in that Link find his way to the Deku Tree and the Master Sword.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom