• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Korok Seed Glitch?

This is the pretext of my problem.

I'm in Akkala trying to get a Korok who is from an apple-tree type of puzzle. I made a save state before doing anything but something went awry because now the following has happened (nota bene: I obviously haven't attained this Korok and would like to fix this issue). I've even tried doing a full reset on my WiiU but to no avail.

1. In my attempts to reload the save state, despite my previous experiences where this didn't show to be what would happen - the trees are showing themselves in the ruined state and not in the previous state. This is even more odd in the context of the fact of point 2.

2. I've had a blood moon as well since this has happened; however, although the blood moon did reset many other things in the game as it should have (I did some errands to pass the time) - such as putting a new Royal Claymore on top of Woodland Tower and giving me a new Guardian Scout I to kill at the entrance of Vah Ruta...it did not replace the apples or reset the trees to their original state. What can I do?!?!?!

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Just wait. Blood moons don’t always respawn fruit. Kill some time. Lots of time. I’m sure there’s plenty of other things you can do while you wait. Others have had this problem before. It’s just that these trees take forever to respawn, it’s not a glitch. You just gotta be patient.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
OK. Should I kill the tree in full or just leave it alone?
Leave it alone and mark the place and come back later. If you kill the tree you'll have to wait even longer. Like Azure said it takes a long time to respawn. Some things in the game respawn fast and some don't. Just be patient and return later. Like in a week (real life) or even longer. I'm sorry but it is as it is :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom