• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Korok seed bug.

On hylia bridge, there is a flower hanging off the wall you have to climb down to get ending in the overhang of the broken column. Early in the game, I fell and drowned halfway through completing it. I came back to finish and it has completely disappeared. I've looked and looked, even tried coming back later after blood moons. I probably should have reloaded but by the time I realized, I was too far along in my saves to go back. Any advice or am I screwed?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
That's odd. Normally it should reset itself after a while. Are you sure you haven't collected it already but somehow the animation didn't show up? Sometimes it takes a while longer than blood moons for things to respawn. Maybe you have to play a certain time in real life instead of in game?

That's odd. Normally it should reset itself after a while. Are you sure you haven't collected it already but somehow the animation didn't show up? Sometimes it takes a while longer than blood moons for things to respawn. Maybe you have to play a certain time in real life instead of in game?

I'm sure. It's not showing on the map as collected. And it's been weeks.

I'm positive I got some sort of weird bug going on by this point, but I wanted another opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom