• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Korok Question

Hey, guys. Along my travels, I often find these little fan wheels made from leaves that I know are Korok's hiding but the problem is I don't know how to coax them out. I've tried waving a Korok leaf in front of them to make them blow faster but nothing happens. Any pointers?

Usually those fan wheels mean that you have to hit some targets with your arrows. Sometimes they could be ballons and other times you have to hit some pots that are flying around, these are sometimes hard to find so make sure you look in every direction, they could be above of you or behind you.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Like @Victininite said they're there to spawn targets for your bow. You have to stand next to it and shoot at any targets that appear. If you don't hear a sound when you approach them, then instead of balloons it's probably acorns being tossed at random, usually between trees. They're very small and sometimes tricky to spot, much less shoot. It helps if you observe them for a while, and aim your arrow at the spot they're just about to be in, rather than directly at the targets.

Not all of the pinwheels mark spots to shoot targets from... there is one or two where there is a Korok hidden nearby that you have to coax out in some other way... the one at Duelling Peaks Stable, for example.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom