• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Konami 50th Anniversary Collections

Konami 50th Anniversary Collections
https://www.konami.com/games/50th
The website is quite picky and the age check fails on some browsers.
Still the images are the 3 different collections and the games announced for each collection so far.
For Switch, PS4, XB1 and steam.

HkdXsI0.jpg

S2NOfvR.jpg

qRzXOAU.jpg

Y5D4ov6.jpg

I'm a shmup fan so it's nice to see some Gradius love.

I don't like Contra though and the CV games are disappointing.

I'm an Iga CV fan, I was hoping for a Konami CV collection to be SotN and beyond, not everything before.

As much as I wanted a CV collection, given that this collection is supposed to be a celebration of 80s Konami, I'll skip this one and hope there'll be another with post SotN titles

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
bruh, CASTLEVANIA IV, I'm all over that one for sure, especially if we get bloodlines since I've never played that one, and I'm definitely interested in the contra one, will wait to see the other additions though
will probably skip the arcade one though

@Spirit
@A Link In Time

My favourite Castlevania games are the two N64 games. The 2nd one is kind of an a standalone expansion of the first. They are 3D castlevania games. Really well done in my opinion. I would like to see another 3D castlevania game.
I've heard it's digital only too. Unfortunate but oh well.
It's not only 80's Konami. Super Castlevania 4 is 1991. So who knows what is left to be revealed for these collections.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom