• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Knight Dialogue

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
While skimming through some Skyward Sword videos on YouTube, I found this: [video=youtube;5ZsCHMLQiRE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZsCHMLQiRE&feature=player_detailpage#t=43s[/video]

Jump to 0:42 to see him.

This Knight tell's us, "Watch your step! You can't depend on knights like me to swoop in and save you."

I just thought i'd share this with you guys.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
The Zelda fangirl at 0:54 is somewhat pret--er, what?

It's nice to know that the knights at least pretend to care about the academy enrolled people, right? Can't wait to see/read/hear more dialogue!

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
Hum, does anyone know in what context this happens? Like, what does Link do for this to happen?

I think this happens when you jump off of the island and don't call your bird to catch you.

He appears to be one of the three knights we saw sporting the blue, green, and red tunics. Upon closer inspection, his tunic looks quite different from Link's.

At any rate, this bit of dialogue reassures the whole knights thing (at least to me it does :yes:)...

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
Hum, does anyone know in what context this happens? Like, what does Link do for this to happen?

Probably if you jumped off the ledge but never called your Loftbird. :p I guess you'd have to be falling for quite a while, because I saw a video where one guy kept on falling for what seemed to be a full minute, but this never happened. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom