• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Kirby: Yay or Nay?

ShadowDiety

Nanomachines, son.
Ahh Kirby, so adorable I can't say no to him. My first game in the series was Kirby 64, and ever since then I've been a big fan of the series. I love the stage design, powers, gameplay, soundtracks, bosses, everything. I for sure will be getting the 20th anniversary disc day one.

Kirby is awesome and he is sooo cute :P I dont think he is looked over by Nintendo fans but by others who aren't that into Nintendo.

Dan

You know those games that leave a warm fuzzy feeling ?
Yeah Kirby is one of them ;)

Norm

God-King of Teh Intarwebz
Clearly in ur tube, blockin ur internets.
Kirby is a classic Nintendo fraanchise, but Ninthendo has never used Kirby as much as some of the other franchises, like Mario or Zelda. Happy birthday, Kirby, you're fun, but not as well used as a selling point.

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
Your Imagination... Is life real?! Am I real?!
Yay. I loved Kirby as a kiddy, and still do now.
Sure, he does look quite babyish but he surely can kick the backside off all those modern teenage games like AC or Solid Snake. I think Kirby should be in the top three best Nintendo games, as third with Mario in the lead followed by Zelda.

I am thinking of reading the Kirby manga. The anime is total cuteness ~!

Yay all the way, and happy birthday 'Pink ball of cuteness!'

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Sure, he does look quite babyish but he surely can kick the backside off all those modern teenage games like AC or Solid Snake.I

It's Metal Gear Solid, and I do not approve. But Kirby is still quite the badass he was back then -- it's only made more obvious by his appearances in Smash Bros Brawl and Kirby's Return to Dreamland. Both excellent titles, to be sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom