• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Kirby: Yay or Nay?

Never played a Kirby game before, but he's irritating in Brawl so I can't say he's someone I particularly like.

Ah dude, Kirby in Smash bros is one suicidal, tricked out badass, he's a fiend for taking you out when the time is right with that hammer of his and his rapid-fire moves. He's one of the best to play as because of his awesome array of moves and copying ability, he also has more of a chance of making it back to the stage with his flying jump. I love him in Brawl's subspace move when he rides the dragoon and scores that wonderful one hit win against Bowser's and Ganondorf's cannon, he's so hardcore. =]

Play the Superstar/funpack game for the Snes, its probbaly on Vc and its on the DS under Superstar Ultra, its 6 games in one. You wont regret it. =]

Dan

Ah dude, Kirby in Smash bros is one suicidal, tricked out badass, he's a fiend for taking you out when the time is right with that hammer of his and his rapid-fire moves. He's one of the best to play as because of his awesome array of moves and copying ability, he also has more of a chance of making it back to the stage with his flying jump. I love him in Brawl's subspace move when he rides the dragoon and scores that wonderful one hit win against Bowser's and Ganondorf's cannon, he's so hardcore. =]

Play the Superstar/funpack game for the Snes, its probbaly on Vc and its on the DS under Superstar Ultra, its 6 games in one. You wont regret it. =]

Spirit convinced me to get this, really great game :D
Kirby is where it's at man !

Rare Addict

Site Staff
I absolutely love Kirby. Just about every title possesses this inherently endearing quality -- one that puts them alongside the best of the 2D Mario platformers. These last two entries, Epic Yarn and Return to Dreamland, especially, have really made me appreciate the little puffball. Definitely picking up Dream Collection this September.

Happy Birthday Kirby! Honestly I've always liked Kirby more than Mario personally. I enjoy playing the Kirby games more & feel they are more robust and just generally more fun. Also, sorry Mario, but Kirby is way cuter as well.

Dan

Happy Birthday Kirby! Honestly I've always liked Kirby more than Mario personally. I enjoy playing the Kirby games more & feel they are more robust and just generally more fun. Also, sorry Mario, but Kirby is way cuter as well.

Spirit is going to be so happy with you all for supporting kirby, I think we should all expect gift baskets in the mail

Linksister82

Setterwind
I haven't played many Kirby games so I can't really make a fair judgement. I've only played one, Kirby's Epic Yarn. It wasn't as great as a Zelda game (not many are though xD) but I didn't think it was too bad. Kirby would not be what I would turn to first, if given a choice.

I haven't played many Kirby games so I can't really make a fair judgement. I've only played one, Kirby's Epic Yarn. It wasn't as great as a Zelda game (not many are though xD) but I didn't think it was too bad. Kirby would not be what I would turn to first, if given a choice.

I see Kirby as being a fall guy for the Epic Yarn concept, it was a decent enough game but it wasn't a kirby game =] Get the other ones =] You haven't played a Kirby game until you've made him suck ;)

I love Kirby. The only Kirby game I ever played was Crystal Shards, but the thing is that it's one of those that shaped my childhood that I still play to this day. I adore Kirby and would absolutely love to get my hands on some of the newer games. Just about every time I get to see my nephew (being my best friend from childhood) we take turns beating levels on Kirby until we've beaten the game again for the millionth time. In other words, Kirby kind of means a lot to me despite only having played one game. Good memories with that. <3

Also... he's so CUTE! I could never dislike something that adorable. :>

Fig

The Altruist
I got to admit, I love that pink puffball! Kirby is awesome! Although he is aimed for the youngest audience, you be surprised that people who play Call Of Duty, also love to play Kirby! I know, all my friends play Call of Duty, and yet have more fun playing Kirby than in Call of Duty! :xd: Happy Birthday Kirby! Hope you eat tons of cakes whole, rather than by pieces!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom