• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Kingdom Hearts---Revenge of the Unversed (RP)

pizzavato

B*RS
In a world once peaceful and glistening with light, Darkness had taken over and eliminated all light. People lost their hearts to Darkness, civilization crumbled, the world became an empty wasteland, with building eroding, the once lively streets crumbling. This world, the once graceful Radiant Garden is now a graveyard to countless lives. Heartless now roam the streets, commanded by Malificent and Xehanort, as the two work on a special project, one that will revive the ultimate Darkness. but, enough about the Darkness. what about the light? in Radiant garden, there is a single girl, gifted with the ability to wield the keyblade. in her journey, she will encounter many opponents, but also meet new friends. The girls name, is ---

R

ReaperofFlames

*In the gentle light of some unknown illumination stands a young man, turning feverishly in place as he attempts to get his bearings. All around him is darkness, save for the soft glow seeming to beckon him forward, yet he seems to have little regard for the guidance being offered as of yet. He is confused and irate, trying desperately to discern whether this is real or if he is simply adrift within the confines of a dream. Eventually his keen eye lands upon the vague outline of a step, and with no other options left to him, the young one tightens his headband as if satisfying a physical tic before he begins his ascent. He reaches behind his back and pulls forth two oddly shaped blades, as if one had melded a gun, a key, and a dagger all into one, and thankfully their respective lights served to better show his way as he began to sprint full speed up this unknown staircase, having lost all patience in such matters. Eventually his feet connected with level ground, and his sprint slowed to a cautious, yet confident gait as he walked out into the middle of whatever platform was supporting him. Before he could think too far into the situation, a blinding light erupted from below him, causing him to hop back and hold his blades up, only to lower them a moment later as he realized there was no threat to be found. Instead he could now see the platform he was on clearly, though it seemed to be composed of some kind of stained glass which depicted various portraits of himself and people he both knew and did not. For the life of the youth, he could not make heads or tails of what he was seeing, though the visage of his father did put a rather bitter taste in the back of his mouth for all the bad memories the simple image brought back. He strolled to the very center of the mural, keeping a tight grip on his weapons as a voice began to speak, not loudly enough to startle the boy, but enough that he could hear the tense in each syllable spoken, as if the voice were coming from directly within his own brain*

"He who holds the keys of destiny, thou stand upon the precipice between light and darkness, staring into the abyss of the soul. In the face of a destiny greater than thyself, will thou crumble and fade into the darkness? Or will thou stand among the light and struggle against that which has been deemed inevitable?"

*The young man felt no fear towards the voice, nor the question it posed, but it did cause him a moment of repose. He silently lifted the blade in his left hand and stared into the azure reflection it provided, as if seeking answers within himself. This brief respite lasted but a moment however, and with the tightening grip around the handle of his weapon, he seemed to have affirmed whatever answer he had been seeking. Casting an almost defiant gaze upwards, the young man spoke, his voice light, yet powerful, the meaning behind his words as clear and concise as a roaring gale*

"I don't know who or what you think you are, but you better hear this and hear it good! I don't care what kind of obstacles you throw at me, I'll smash right through them and keep moving forward towards tomorrow! Destiny is what each person makes of it, and I'm gonna be a hero by my own means, not because some whim of destiny dictates it!"

*There was a brief silence that seemed to hang ominously in the air before the darkness around the young man began to shift and undulate as if it had gained a sentience unto itself. As a massive creature composed of raw darkness materialized before him, the young man spun his weapons around before gripping their handles tight and holding each blade in front of him as he stared his opponent down. With a force like a whipping wind, the boy sprung forward from where he was and shot straight towards the Heartless monster before him as if he had been launched from an unseen cannon, his voice ringing out into the cold darkness like a brightly burning flame*

"The name is Mythril Kain you oversized freak! Make sure to remember it, cause I'm gonna etch it into your damn skull!!!"

*A deep breath, a sharp intake of air, the sound of a hand meeting a forehead. All these sounds happened in unison as Mythril shot up into a sitting position, sweat pouring down his face as he attempted to control his breathing. Whatever kind of dream that had been...it had been all too real to him, perhaps he would see Arieth about it later on...she always seemed to be able to divine some kind of meaning from his... His thoughts ground to a sharp halt as he began to become more aware of his surroundings, and he was fairly sure he hadn't fallen asleep outside last night. As he let his hand slip from his face, he slowly rose to his feet as a growing feeling of unease began to spread itself throughout his body. Wherever he was, it looked as if he had wound up in the midst of a battlefield long lost to time. The buildings surrounding him were decrepit and almost decaying in appearance, most having large chunks missing, or large claw marks gouged into the stone, adding to the graveyard like ambiance. Without even thinking about it, his constant companions Dvalinn and Durathror materialized within his hands as if they had sensed Mythril's unease, and admittedly he was comforted slightly by their presence. With a deep breath, he began to walk down the street in front of him, having no idea where it would lead him, if anywhere at all, the only sound of his presence being a wry remark which seemed to reverberate along the street itself*

"Well...Happy Birthday to me I s'pose..."

pizzavato

B*RS
In the midst of all the rubble and eroding buildings of the once beautiful radiant garden, a ray of light shines down from the sky, illuminating the dark, mysterious world. from the shadows, a girl in her mid-teen years emerges from a pile of rubble, appearing to be injured. wounds cover her soft and beautiful skin and blood stains show on her clothes. on her free hand, the Girl wields a key shaped sword with a silver blade and golden handle, this is known, as a Keyblade. The injured girl makes her way into a building, were she enters to relax her wounds. from the shadows of the building, a black creature with large, yellow eyes emerges and dashes towards the girl. using the Keyblade, she runs towards the charging creature, and strikes it down with a single hit. "huff...huff............Extermination complete..." With that, the Girl leans on a wall and slides down to the floor, covering her wounds with torn off parts of her clothes.

molgera2

The Desert-Dwelling Beast
in traverse town lives a man with a gunblade is training with his master "huff..huff whoo master youre really pushing me to the limit today.
*"Ha Ha No time for talk domon keep coming at me with your fists" They continue to train for hours the fight always ends in a draw. then heartless appear. domon draws his gunblade shoots at the foul beasts

domo

I think my head stopped hurting finally
Senres was taking a nice nap on his raft at some aquatic planet (It's been forever since I played kingdom hearts) When some heartless jumped on his raft.
Senres: Ugh! I'm still tired! I'll beat you guys and return to my napping *summons keyblades* And I hope you don't mine if I burn you a little *begins to kill the heartless*

pizzavato

B*RS
In radiant garden, the Girl is walking through a plaza, with rubble and debris all over the place. "...back then, this used to be the liveliest place in the city, now, it's just ruins." she finds a nice, small building still standing in the plaza. she walks inside only to be greeted by heartless. "gah! more of them!" the girl draws out her keyblade and strikes a heartless, then guards an attack from the other. moments pass and the heartless are defeated, but the girl is weakened from fatigue. "huff...huff...huff...I can't keep going on like this, there's always heartless in these ruins, every time..." the girl climbs to the roof of a building, sitting on the edge, and gazes at the dark clouds above. she tries to ignore the pain in her wounds and how hungry she is and falls asleep on the roof.

R

ReaperofFlames

*Everything around Mythril seemed to hold a steady air of darkness, even if the sun hadn't quite begun to set just yet. It was more as if the lingering darkness was alive in its own right, waiting for the chance to take hold once the night set in. Thankfully things were not so dark as to completely obscure his vision, the setting sun casting a red glare along the war torn streets and alleyways, almost figuratively setting them aflame. Mythril himself was trying to keep his mind away from imagining what horrors had occurred here, but unfortunately being a being who walks with the wind, he couldn't help but pick up on the resonate energies that laid dormant within each passing breeze. Revenant echos of pained screams and pleading cries echoed between the walls, as if the past was once again rising up to greet him with the grisly tale of how this once seemingly grandiose city had become so thoroughly torn asunder.

Even with the eerie noises around him, it wasn't all too difficult to hear the enemies sneaking up behind him, the Heartless never were ones to exercise tact in most cases anyhow. So as one jumped from the shadows to assault him, it was only greeted by the shining tip of Dvalinn as a well placed Blizzaga spell sent the creature flying back into a nearby wall before shards of ice tore it apart, sending its captured heart floating back into the ether. Spinning his blades around lightly as he gauged the number of opponents, he slowly counted to five before settling into his fighting stance with a stiff grin etching itself onto his face as both Dvalinn and Durathror began to shine ominously

"Only five of ya, huh? Jeez, I knew you guys were pretty dense, but you're gonna need a lot more than that to..."

*His sentence was cut short as the sharpened claws of a Soldier Heartless flew past his face as he side stepped the attack. This only prompted him to pop the attacker into the air with a short smack to it's armored head with the flat side of Dvalinn, which he followed up with blowing it's flailing form into oblivion with a well placed Firaga with Durathror that engulfed the creature, leaving nothing behind other than ash which floated down gently around Mythril as he clicked his tongue in annoyance*

"That, was rude. Now there's only four of ya and now I'm ticked."

*The fight, needless to say, was a rather short lived one thanks in part to the training he had received from Leon, as well as his natural fighting instinct, but he could tell keeping things up would be more difficult that he was capable of dealing with. It was as if all the pervasive darkness of this place was comprised of Heartless, and the noise of battle seemed to be rousing them from their slumber. With a noise of annoyance, Mythril dispatched his last attacker and took to using his Wind Sprint to quickly scale the nearest building to him. He knew the Heartless could teleport, but if he was out of sight, then at least he could put himself hopefully out of the minds of the majority. As his feet finally connected with the edge of the roof, he hopped up and crouched down, letting out a sigh of relief as he let his keyblades rest on his lap.

He would have taken the time to gripe, but as he turned his head to the side, he saw a sight that slightly put him off...It seemed to be a younger girl lying on her back, and he'd be damned if she didn't look like a train had hit her with how beat up she looked. Pushing himself up, he crouch-walked his way over to her prone form, though the fact that she was still visibly breathing was a good sign. He put a hand on her shoulder and gave it a small shake, keeping his voice low as he looked around, making sure he wasn't going to get attacked from behind while trying to help this unknown person

"Hey, you still in one piece? I've heard of crazy places to take naps, but this kinda takes the cake."

pizzavato

B*RS
the girl slowly opens her eyes to see mythril, looking back at her. "...hm? w-who are you, are you another survivor?" Starlight sits up, noticing it's still night. "hey, have you encountered any other remaining civilians? I've been scouting the whole place for days, looking for them."

domo

I think my head stopped hurting finally
Senres had managed to get to land on this planet.
Senres: Ummmm........How did I even get here! HELLO! ANYBODY HERE!

pizzavato

B*RS
Starlight is able to hear senres shouting. She stands up and looks to were the sound came from. "hey, I hear a voice, coming from over there!" Starlight points to the direction of the sound. "forgive me mister, but I have to check this out, follow me if you'd like."

molgera2

The Desert-Dwelling Beast
as they were fighting a portal opened behind them "Quickly Domon to the portal!" he went through it and appeared in a garden " MASTER?...... MAAAAAASTER!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom