• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Kingdom Hearts Fans?

Is anyone here a Kingdom Hearts fan? I think it's a really fun and deep invovling game serires. I first found out about it in 4th grade, when i was watching X-Play and they showed a short clip of him in the Tron world and I thought it looked amazing so I went and bought it that weekend. Ive been been a big fan ever since. Now I cant wait for Kingdom Hearts 3D :)

R

raven80wolfx2

I love the series each game has amazing graphic for handheld pushing them to max they can be. there really long very enjoyable and the mix of disney characters and final fantasy characters and others was amazing idea I hope the person who pitch this idea got real recognition for it.

I love Kingdom Hearts. I've only played 1 and 2 unfortunately. I plan to get KH: DDD as soon as it comes out, though! :)

domo

I think my head stopped hurting finally
kingdom hearts was probably the first sword-fighting game i ever played. i love the series and i cant wait for the next game.

i loved kingdom hearts had the first 2 on the day they came out the first 1 was like my 2nd ps2 game

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Well I have some news for kingdom hearts fans. Apparenrky square has decided that after Dream Drop distanxe and Final Fantasy XIII versus are done, they are going to start on Kingdon hearts 3. Dream drop distance is the last kingdom hearts before they do three.

One of the games I really like in the series was Chain of memories. The battle system was interesting and the story was too

Rytex

Resident Netizen
The way i see it, the Xehanort Saga of Kingdom Hearts is two games away from completion. Dream Drop Distance is one of them, because it looks like 3D is going to be Sora freeing Ventus and all them, as well as awakening those worlds, but Kingdom Hearts III appears to be what will end the series once and for all, or at least this saga of the series. Who knows? They could throw in a new villain, a new set of heroes, but the same style and stuff of the plot.

L

Lord_Ghirahim

I love Kingdom Hearts!!!
Oh, and DDD has a release date - July 31st in America! Woot!

Nyan Cat

Nyan! Nyan!
I love Kingdom Hearts! I found out about it when I when to Kmart one day as a little kid and I was looking at the games behind the glass on the counter. That game caught my eye, and I asked my mom for it. She bought that same weekend. I've been in love with it for a long time now <3

I was still watching Disney at the time KH was released. They did a special showing the game before it was released. I immediately knew I wanted it. Iwas a HUGE fan of the KH series until 358/2 Days. I didn't care for the game, but the Organization XIII made it worth the buy. I tried again with BBS, I HATED that game. I haven't been able to go back to the series since.

I LOVE Kingdom Hearts!! I have played every game and there's yet to be a KH game I don't like. I absolutely can't wait for KH3D!!!! :D

You gotta love kingdom hearts. I like the fact how disney characters get to express the other sides of themselves when battling dark creatures. As kingdom hearts goes backwards the disney character get more and more dramatic like watching a movie.

I've actually never played Kingdom Hearts games. Would you guys recommend them to me?
You should play it however be warned, the story is confusing as hell so be prepared.Anyways, I love Kingdom Hearts. The combat is fast and fun, the worlds are amazing, and the characters are cool. I only played KH 1,CoM, Re:CoM and KH 2. I plan on getting Days, Birth by Sleep(when I get a PSP), Re: Coded, and 3D very soon since I heard that those games are good. I really need to catch up with my Kingdom Hearts games. I hope that KH 3 comes out on the Wii U since I think the controller would work well with KH, but it most likely being developed for the PS3 or maybe even the PS4.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom