• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Kingdom Hearts Fans?

Starleap

Canadian Girl
I'm a fan alright.

Played Kingdom Hearts 1, 2, Re:coded, Chain of Memories, and 358 1/2 days.

I've beaten all of them but Chain of Memories. Love the series and hope it never ends!

shaymin1

Derp.
The release date for Kingdom Hearts 3D is July 31! If you don't believe me go check on KHInsider.com or the Square Enix Twitter page. :)

LOVE the first and second games, but the others not so much. Never got into chain of memories.. hate that style

WW IsDa Bombchu

Fez+Bowtie=Time
I am a huge fan of Kingdom Hearts. I got the KH2 about 5 years ago, and to this day I still replay it every so often. Kingdom Hearts 1, I got after 2, and it didn't quite hold up, in my opinion. I rented Chain of Memories, and that game made me shy away from the whole series for a couple of years, but then 358/2 Days came out, and I was hooked. Never bothered to get Birth by Sleep (Need a PSP for that, and no way was a gonna shell out about a hundred for one game) so I lost track of the story, 3D is coming out for the 3DS, so I'm not getting that either. But one KH3 comes out, I'm getting it, no mattter what.

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
Kingdom Hearts have awesome games. I remember the first time it came out, I was like Disney and Final Fantasy together huh. That's werid, but somehow it managed to work and they are awesome!

My first KH was the one for the Gameboy that you used cards. Forgot what it's called but thanks to my friends I've played 1 and 2. Want to get the new ones but probably won't.

undead_angel92

undead_angel92
THe first KH game I ever played was Chain of memories for the gba, boy i was one confused kid at the time :lol:

Right here, right here! Although I only have the first and second game, Kingdom Hearts is actually one of my most favorite videogame series! <3

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
I LOVE the Kingdom Hearts series. It is my second favorite video game series (After the Legend of Zelda). I have, and have beaten every game in the series (even the Chain of Memories remake). It has a fabulous story with outstanding characters that touch your heart. My favorite characters are Roxas and Ventus (Actually the pretty much same person if you understand everything about the series ;) ) I also really like Axle/Lea and am glad he is a primary character in Kingdom Hearts 3D : Dream Drop distance. I have the said game pre- orederd and I can't wait for it to come out this summer in America. I also really like Oragaization XIII and am glad they are going to "come back" in Dream Drop Distance.

I am a Kingdom Hearts NUT and know everythin' about it. If anybody has any questions about the game, story, characters, or timeline just PM me!

CIAO!

I love the Kingdom Hearts series! At first I was not into the idea of Square teaming up with Disney but then when I played the first one, I couldn't put it down! It's one of the best series out there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom