• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Kingdom Hearts 3D:Dream Drop Distance TGS 2011 Homepage!

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
This is around 3-4 days old, but the KH3D TGS page has been uploaded and is running right now! Tokyo Game Show (TGS) this year is scheduled for September (like it has been for a while now), and various things will be shown!

Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance TGS 2011 Homepage

I'm personally excited for this one, as I've read that at this years Game Show, KH3D will be getting a playable demo and a limited audience that is open to public to some private viewing. Could it be a trailer? I don't know! I can't wait to fidn out!

Here is the link to the JP KHDDD site
Kingdom Hearts 3D Japanese Homepage

Last edited:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I think this game will undoubtedly be a reason to get a 3DS, wouldn't you say?

God, I Hope this gets released in Europe. Square Enix haven't said anything about a European release.

I am pretty excited, but at the same time, I can't help but feel a little let down once again. I loved BbS because there were new worlds to play and it delved into the origins of many of the characters/concepts of the series, but too often the side-games end up re-hashing old worlds without introducing a great deal of new content. I haven't really been keeping up with Dream Drop Distance so I'm not up to date on all the news pertaining to it, but I can't say I'm too thrilled to see young Sora and Riku again. I know it's supposed to pick up where KH2 left off (finally), and maybe it's just me, but I would prefer to play as the older duo and explore new worlds and whatnot. Meh. Oh well, it still looks good, in any case, and I'll still get it. :P

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
KH3D will get released in Europe, no doubt! Only KH that hasn't been released in Europe was Re:CoM (and the final mixes, but us Americanos suffer from no KHFM, BBSFM, or KH2FM as well!).

DDD isn't a side game, it is a main game. It is more of a Kingdom Hearts 2.5 just like Birth by Sleep was Kingdom Hearts 0. We'll be getting new worlds as well as a new enemy, Hunchback of Notre Dame is definitely making an appearance as can be seen from this trailer, and I heard some others are in the mix. I'm not excited about KH1 Sora either, he's been rehashed what, 6ish times? (KH1, CoM, Re:CoM, Days, Re:Coded, Coded). But note that the entire game isn't about Sora & Riku's Mark of Mastery Exam, so they may change out of those clothes.

Lolol, side games. The only true side game is Coded. God, if KH DDD was named KH3 people would be like, "OMG KH3 FINALLY!1!1!" I mean, it's just a name.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom