• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Kingdom Hearts 3 and FFVll Remake "Still a While Away"

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
So with a recent interview:
http://www.siliconera.com/2017/01/1...iiis-releases-still-away/#JW9di95PExaKYe71.99

Director Nomura said that that development for KH3 and FFVllR is still a while away.

This for sure means that 2017 releases are out of the question.

I'm not too disappointed myself however. 2017 is such a stacked year, with the Switch. It will been very nice to somewhat give my wallet a break, and I will have plenty of other games to play at the same time.

However, KH3 especially has been in development for a long, long time. Holy cow.

I sometimes even doubt the game will release in 2018......

But I am overall fine with this. Let the game come out when it's done.

What do you guys think however?

I dont give a cluck about KH3 or FF7, though KH3 seems like its been in development since the ps2 died.

I wonder if either game will be worth it. Ive heard all sorts of rumours about FF7, that it wont be open world and that each episode will be 40hours plus.... hmmmmm.

We'll have to wait.... and wait and wait. Im glad im not a KH fan or big FF fan, these delays and long dev cycles on top of how slow Nintendo are would probably kill me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom