• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

King of the Skies RP SU

The Ultimate Question

• Total voters

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
you know what. lets do this

Concept ( for all of you I need to sell (****ing everyone) )
After the fall of the Demon Demise, all is well in GROOSELAND Hyrule and Skyloftia, but as with everything there is evil over the Horizon, and the sky is filled with Renegades on Loftwings. It is our Task to Get to the Bottom of these shenanigans. With the Invention of the Airship comes Sky Pirates too, so there's that

Blank Template

Name
Weapon of Choice
Appearance
Personality
(answer IC) would you piss in this cup for me. no reason ;)

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Name: Leon
Race: Hylian
WoC: Sword and shield
Appearance: About 6'4, medium build, shoulder length blond hair, blue eyes. Generally wears a white Skyloft Knight uniform without the hat.
Personality: Relaxed
Question: No.

Last edited:
G

Guest-3

Name: Annisa
Weapon of Choice: Bowstaff
Appearance: Very short. 4'5". Quite thin and lanky, however there is no fat to be found on her body, muscular. Hazel eyes and brown hair that reaches to her hips when let down, usually wears her hair in a ponytail with a hawk feather tied into her hair. A small birthmark lies just beneath her left eye. Wears a purple and green tunic and brown pants, very spiffy looking.
Personality: Very kind hearted, also was raised in a brothel so is very open about sexual relations and such.
Pee in cup? Why the hell not :bubsy:

Last edited by a moderator:

Storm

Maybe its not clear
Personality

Will you pee in this cup

2 different things

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Name: Evan
Weapon of choice: Bow and arrows. (Cuz I'm never the ranger/archer guy and I wanna, don't judge) and of course, a knife for close combat. :)
Backstory: oh wait... I guess we don't need this...
Appearance/clothing: he has brown hair that comes down over his eyes, that is swept to the side. He constantly is sweeping his hair to the side for dramatic affect. He is pale skinned and wears eastern style clothing resembling that of a ninja. It is black with green accents. He wears a cloth on his face that covers up to his nose. His bow is made of wood. His arrows are made of wood and metal. He carries a gold arrow that he found once. He never uses it, he just shows it off.
Personality: Evan really likes Snails and enjoys watching them grow
Question: No

Last edited:

Storm

Man. Evan and Leon must do a lot of drugs. I mean Anissa certainly does, but at least she is doing the drug test

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom