• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

King of the Skies RP SU

The Ultimate Question

• Total voters

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Name: Miko
Race: Hylian
Weapon of Choice: Magic Enhancing Gloves
Appearance: Short, tan skinned with a face full of freckles, down pointing ears
Personality: By night one way, by day another. In the day she is a happy bubbly sweetheart who loves helping everyone, if you rub her the wrong way she wont think very kindly of you and wont give you the time of day again. By night she is a cold hearted sadist who enjoys the suffering of others. She is a lustfulled woman, but for blood instead.
Would piss in this cup for me? No reason. ;)
Day Miko:
*Falls down laughing* Oh wait you're serious? . . . . . . No *says with a blush*
Night Miko: Do you wanna die? Didn't think so, and there's your answer.

Accepted

Name: Phosphoro
Race: Mogma
Weapon of Choice: Clawshot and Crossbow
Appearance: Small, as most Mogmas are. Beige fur with very dark, somewhat windswept brown hair atop his head, a tuft of brown hair also hanging from his chin. He also has an eyepatch over his right eye with a pirate hat to boot. As far as clothes go, he dons a brown duster coat-sleeveless vest.
Personality: Maniacal, and quite the joker, Phoz, as he likes to be called, is almost as stereotypical a pirate as they come. He even has the voice down to a pat. He left Eldin as a young Mogma lad, driven by the allure of treasure beyond his home turf. A pirate for 40 years, he knows the tricks of the trade better than anyone, although throughout all these years, he never once commanded a crew, leaving him with a slightly inferiority complex. His last stint in a crew was as a member of Jon's band of strongmen. Since the unfortunate breakup of the crew, Phoz continues to spend his days sneaking onboard ships as a stowaway, and promptly told robbing the crap out of the ships' crews.
(answer IC) would you piss in this cup for me: Only after I drink out of the cup first.

I know nothing of a Magmar. maybe try again

Storm

giphy.gif

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Name: Veseere
Race: ???
Weapon of choice: Magic, dark magic. And a small knife
Appearance:c4rd4r7_rPv16hWLgt.jpg
Personality: ???
Ic Answer: what's a cup?

Storm

he's a little bit too predictable... I know he will spark a mutiny, or rob us blind

Mido

Version 1
Strangely, I didn't plan on doing that with this guy, especially since Jon is in the crew, but I'll abide.

So just the race and personality are the fixer-uppers?

Storm

if you can explain to me why a talking mole would want to leave the dirt, you can stay a Magmar... if you want

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom