• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

King of the Hill!

Clash

Super Melee Brawler
People then get tired of the FTNWO thinking they can just claim the hill, so they revolt. One French Revolution later, the people elect me to be their king. I rule the hill.

Last edited:

Clash

Super Melee Brawler
You trip and fall into my grave, breaking your butt.

My middle son takes over, who in fact is a reincarnation of me.

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
I send a pack of rabid koalas after your reincarnated self and they throw you into Tartarus. I claim the hill.

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
The rules of rock paper scissors change, and you suddenly realize that with the game you just played, you are likely to be captured and tortured by the royal family for being in league with Ganon, so you flee the country and accidentally fall into a portal that leads 3000 years in the future and 10,000,000,000 miles away. You also get two magicians very angry at you for disrupting their work.

I claim the hill.

Clash

Super Melee Brawler
My reincarnation claws his way out of Tartarus. While he's in the underworld, he rescues me from the Fields of Punishment. As the rightful king, I order all of you executed. I rule the hill!

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
People then get tired of the FTNWO thinking they can just claimthe hill, so they revolt. One French Revolution later, the people elect me to be their king. I rule the hill.
it's so funny, Napoleon, that half the people that Post here are Toasters, and after a Coup d'Etat, the Clash Family is removed from Versailles. Octo claims the Hill, Is The Hill, and Always be The Hill. He Will only be taken by he who says are worthy, Namely, The French Toast New World Order. NO HILL FOR YOU, COME BACK 1 YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
I kill Octo, thereby removing his possessive spirit from the hill and returning it to it's former glory. I then break up the FTNWO so that this thread will be much more interesting, and then I go back in time and cause Storm to never have existed. Then I leave.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
I don't know how any of this ewver happened SINCE I CHOPPED EVERYONE INTO LITTLE TINY BITS, AND HAVE BEEN EATING YOU ALL SLOWLY

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom