• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

King of the Hill!

A

Apalala

Heh heh heh! I throw a king - sized Hershey chocolate bar right by you, and hide behind a tree on the hill.
Yep, I have a plan.

A

Apalala

Dangit! Ya didn't fall for the chocolate bar!
I stuff the chocolate bar into a squash.. I throw it at you, and it hits you in the head then explodes. I claim the hill.

Last edited by a moderator:

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
Okay that is just disturbing. You get banned from the website for overly disturbing content and therefore your claim is void.

A

Apalala

What? Seriously? D:
Well then, let me try again.
I bring out my kitten cannon and shoot fuzzy balls of love at you until they claw you to the ground. I throw your unconcious body in a creek and claim the hill.
That better?

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
The goddesses look down and notice that their beautiful Hyrule is now just a radioactive wasteland, and that it was all because of you. They curse you, making it so that you are unable to open or type in this thread or dictate to anyone to open or type into it for you by any means, and then they rewind time to before there were so many alternate universes (which I believe is on page 24), and then they erase all of said alternate universes from existence. And then I claim the hill.

Last edited:
Since time was rewinded, then techniquely I never did the thing to get cursed so I am still allowed to post here. The amount of time of up to 2 posts ago passes again, & again (or for the first time) I say:

“NUKE!!!!!!!

¡¡¡¡¡KA-BOOM!!!!! (I tried to warn you)

The hill is now a radioactive ditch. ¡¡¡NOW IT'S, MY RADIOACTIVE DITCH!!!”

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
The Radioactive Ditch is Still Rated NC-17.
Which means only a select few may claim, and most of them are Toasties

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
The police take you away because YOU ARE TOO YOUNG TO BE THERE.
THE FRENCH TOASTERS CLAIM THE HILL

Ice Sage

these are words
I come there and see a bunch of people eatting french toast in a swamp. With greed in sight I force them to leave and turn the swamp into a tourist attraction. I have the "hill".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom