• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

King of the Hill!

gannondorf

Dark Lord Gannondorf
The poeple from StarGate SG1 track you down,fight and kill the aliens but you die in the process. they have no use for the hill so they give it to me. They also gave me an advanced force feild to put around the hill.

Now im king of the hill!(I now claim the "Hill" to be "Epic Evil Hill!!!", or Death M.T. which ever is better.

S

Spirit Tracks

because you rewinded time, i was sent next to the hill because i was walking by at that time. rewinding time also made a rift and sucks you in and you alone, then the rift closes.

I clam da hill!

Big Octo

=^)
I set the hill to flames then run to the top. We get surrounded by the flames and burn to death.

Our corpses claim the hill!

S

Spirit Tracks

Cel-shaded deku's pets are no longer in my sig, but instead link with his mastersword and navi are! SO i have link maul you and navi annoy you until youre dead/insane i claim the hill!

Oh yeah, your pets were an oktorok,chuchu,ganondorf and a keese, so i maul them instead, and you cant own ganondorf as a pet, so he turns on you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
I took the weapons out of Falling Skies to serve me. (motherships, flighters, mechs, skitters,) and controlled them as an army to take control of the hill. I then set up a fortified base that's immune to heavy-duty weapons.

Motherships: Immune to heavy-duty weapons (nuclear/hydrogen bombs included)
Airship: Can only be taken down by extreme heavy-duty weapons
Mechs: Can only be taken down by some heavy duty weapons
Skitters: Depends on where you hurt it

Motherships, Airships, and Mechs have bullets that could rip through an engine block in one shot. I also place an energy forcefield as an extra precaution.

I claim the hill.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
I trap you in an inescapable demension without your eyes, nose, mouth, and ears, and i cut off your legs and arms, and put them in a wood chipper, I also Claim the hill after shrinking the hill to the size of a pill and implantinging it into my body

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
How did you put me in another dimension?

Anywayz, my alien army put me back together. I then travelled back to this demension, and before the army got to earth, we used electromagnetic pulses to disable all electronics that could be used as weapons. I stole the hill from your pocket, made it grow back to size, made my alien army twice as big and stronger, and put a stronger energy field around the hill.

The hill is mine.

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
LOOK, IT'S AN INTERESTING THING!!!

Just kidding, I'm not going to claim the hill.

sjsfg.jpg

I lied. I actually DID claim the hill while you were distracted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom