• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

King of the Hill!

Linknmike

Dank meme connoisseur
I tell my level 100 gyrados to use Hyper Beam on your magicarp. Your magicarp is vaporized.

I claim the hill.

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
i kill all your dragons and then i use my somehow dead egg to become alive and kill you with a giant egg stomp

i claim the hill!

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
my cuccos scare them to death and kill them then you run away while sucking on your thumb then you want your mommy that is dead!

i claim the hill!

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
your siggy was offensive(to me) that people start a riot and kill you and your siggy

i claim the hill!

Linknmike

Dank meme connoisseur
Gandalf and Frodo turn out to have gotten so scared that they got Chuck Norris and Bruce Lee to assist them. Your cuccos die out of fright,

I claim the hill.

And mum isn't dead.

I like making people think I'm british.

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
chuck norris and bruse lee die of fright and my stab you to death with a razor sharp toothbrush i then give the hill to cel shaded deku so he claims the hill!

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
i destroy the book and give you an ultimate atomic Texas wedgie and before i pull your under pants over you head i put in hot cement and you run away screaming like a little baby

i claim the hill

mattsimme

Trappy
i build a time machine and go to the year 2093 and buy myself a teleporting machine. I then go back in time to 2010 and I use the teleporting machine to teleport into the fort.
I camp and I wait til someone walks by and i shoot him.
Now im king of the hill!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom