• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

King of the Hill!

Pikacondon

Title.
I buy the hill from you for 9999999999999999999999999999999999999999 Rupees. (Infinite wallet from Phantom Hourglass)
I claimz teh hill.

Pixel

Smallest graphical unit
You are jailed for fraudulent gain of money
Then the FTNWO become the rightful owner of the hill.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
You are beheaded for Slander. as the Numbers runne. I pay all of our taxes, and we claim the hill in the name of the French Toast New World Order

Selda

Mysteries of the Deep
i join FTNWO but they kick me out But i come back but they kick me out a gain then i say!!!!I join!I just joined FTNWO for ever!So i claim the hill too! :LOL:

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
We Don't kick people out. that is slander. Everyone is welcome in the French Toast order. We Gain 3 new members, and claim the hill for a long time

Selda

Mysteries of the Deep
Then Clash comes with an army and i rename French Toast order as ZeldUngeon Fans.Clash comes and says:"Oh im sorry i mistook you for the FTNWO.Well be going!"And Clash leaves for home far far away!Then i rename it back FTNWO!We still has the hill!

Selda

Mysteries of the Deep
Then i give it to you! :lol: :lol: :lol: FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR FREE!

Clash

Super Melee Brawler
The FTNWO turn out to be drunkards! I just requested to join and they accept so I virtually own the hill because the rest of them are just figureheads, being drunk and all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom