• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

King of the Hill!

Pixel

Smallest graphical unit
I hack teh database making I own everybody accounts,thus making me the real King of the Hill

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
you go to a blue collar prison where to become friends with Bubba
You lose your rights to a computer forever. The Toasters reign supreme on the hill

Selda

Mysteries of the Deep
i open a gate blocking out to sea and water comes rushing in.trapping you on the hill.And i call dophins to take you home miles and miles way! MHAHAHAHHHA!

Pixel

Smallest graphical unit
But yet, after all of that,you forgot to CLAIM THE HILL!
Hence I just come back and I'm still the King of the Hill!

Selda

Mysteries of the Deep
oh no!!!!! :eek: lol i play a whistle,you laugh but it was dog whistle and you get run over and taken to china by the dogs.i claim the hilly!and i have tiger guards! evil face

Pixel

Smallest graphical unit
But since tigers can only read in caps,and they're deaf,you fail to type in messages, and they fight you. I save you and while you're healing I become the King of the Hill

Selda

Mysteries of the Deep
i use a magic wand and create you to be a fish.then i say to my sharks:lunch time!then you escape and kill the sharks and become a merman then you steal the hill and im your subject so you still has the hill!Because im so nice!

Pixel

Smallest graphical unit
Is so defeatist I give you the Hill,but your defeatism makes me get the Hill back ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom