• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

King of the Hill!

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
WHEN!? WHEN DID YOU CHOP EVERYBODY INTO LITTLE BITS!? YOU CAN'T JUST SAY THAT YOU DID SOMETHING WHEN YOU DIDN'T!

Ugh.

I partially erase my memory so that I don't remember how utterly angry I am at Storm, and then, instead of removing him from existence again like I would have, I simply kick him off the hil, build a nice cottage on it and plant a garden, make the hill all pretty, then I grow bored and leave to go adventuring.

I put a sign up that says "anybody with a kind heart may claim this hill for the good of humanity, but those who would have it for their own purposes will become obsessed, and it will be a prison to them." Then I enchant the hill so that the sign is true.

Clash

Super Melee Brawler
I claim the hill for the good of humanity, and so that nobody else may fight over it again I create a giant fortress.

Clash

Super Melee Brawler
The sign and the enchantmen are still up, so Siniru and the entire FTNWO are vaporized. I am therefore free so I reclaim the hill.

Clash

Super Melee Brawler
Go to @#$%.

Can't you see you're ruining a perfectly fun game?

Oh, and, uh, I steal the hill.

Last edited:
S

Spirit Tracks

Sowwy for my long absense .-.

Anyways:

Location you would like Cel-shaded Deku to go: The hill.
I then take a troop of FTNWOs, uninchant the hill, and claim it. FTNWO HAS THE HILL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom