• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

King Dodongo VS Scaldera

Who has a better battle?

• King Dodongo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scaldera

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Y

Yamarath

Scaldera was more fun for me to fight than King Dodongo, and I actually had some trouble with him. I didn't die, but he did hurt me a bit. I had trouble dodging the fireballs sometimes. I can beat King Dodongo without being hit by him once.

Its really an interesting comaprison.... Honestly I had no problem with Dodongo... so I didn't really like him... Scaldera on the other hand had me screaming "HE WON'T DIE!!!" for about 10 minutes when I remembered I had bombs. So I liked Scaldera better than Dodongo. Dodongo is a great second boss for those who have never played Zelda before :)

videogamenerd10

Indigo Child
I liked King Dodongo more because he seemed more like a threat to me (he's a giant dinosaur for crying out loud!). His battle seemed a little more fun because of how threatening he was and the difficulty was a little bit higher with King Dodongo than Scaldera.

donpedrox

Thrilla in Manilla
Scaldera was the better battle for me. King Dodongo was simplistic to the point you knew what to do before you even fought him because of previous Zelda games......... Dondongo dislikes smoke

Scaldera, it's practicaly the same battle but Scaldera was better because of the motion controlls.

Definately Scaldera, the battle just seemed so frantic and intense because you kept having to run up the hill and roll bombs down. King Dodongo was too easy, and the battle, while good, seemed a little slow; although the scale was epic.

They were both really easy to fight, but Scaldera at least had surprise attacks.
I kind of liked Dogongo more, im not quite sure why. Last time i played oot i was laughing at something so maybe it was just me personally that connected the fun to the battle.. :p

Dracoburn

Lance's Protégé
I think Scaldera's battle was more fun and challenging. I liked King Dodongo as a character better, though. The latter also made more sense to me. The dungeon was full of Dodongo bones and younger Dodongos. The Earth Temple, on the other hand, is decorated with dragon paintings, statues, and even the key is related to dragons. It made no sense to me when the boss was just a giant chunk of sentient magma.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom