• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art King and Queen of the Pirates (Me and Luffy's Story) [anime Fanfic]

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Ok first before you mods go yelling at me for to many fanfics I'm just gonna say that I have this one planned out before I made the thread. So please enjoy, comment and all that fun stuff:). Oh and if you see any typos please tell me. I'll to my best to fix them but it's sort of hard because I'm on my iPod touch :)

Intro

Hi! I'm Shiba. Most people know me as Greed or Ammy. I'm a crew member of the Luffy Pirates. It's a pirate crew started by Luffy and I. Honestly it's a great crew. We have an awesome swordsman named Zoro. Sanji is the cook, gotta love his food haha. Oh and we can't forget the biggest and funniest liar Uospp. Then we have Chopper the ship's doctor. Well I'm guessing your wondering why we are sailing around the Grand Line right?

Well we are doing this because Luffy and I and our wonderful crew all have dreams we want to come true. Luffy and I have the same dream even since we where little kids. But that's a story to be told later. Sanji always told us we will help each other make each other's dreams come true. I think it's a great idea! Truth be told the whole crew agrees with Sanji.

Zoro once told me 'As long as you believe in yourself and others you can do anything.' So whenever I'm in a rough spot I think about what he told me. Or when I remember what I'm fighting for. It powers me up somehow. I mean after we Straw Hats are fighting dreamers. Now let me tell you my story, Luffy's story the crews story, but most of all, our story...

Chapter one coming soon! :)!

Last edited:

Lord Death

Bichon Frise
I can call the character Shiba or Ammy, but I refuse to call her Greed! Lol nice intro! I can tell I'm gonna like this one. Just a few minor spelling errors...

I mean after we Starw Hats are fighting dreamers. Now let me tell you my story, Luffy's story the crews story, bt most of all, our story...

Should be "Straw" Hats and "but."

Anyway, good job! ;)

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
I can call the character Shiba or Ammy, but I refuse to call her Greed! Lol nice intro! I can tell I'm gonna like this one. Just a few minor spelling errors...

Should be "Straw" Hats and "but."

Anyway, good job! ;)

Oh thanks XD. And I can tell why you won't call her Greed too :bleh: and yeah ment to fix those but my iPod is being dumb rofl..

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Chapter One (PG)

Okay so our story begins in the East Blue. Floating in the middle of nowhere was a small barrel. And inside that barrel were two kids. One was a girl and the other was a boy. They both looked like they were sixteen years old. The boy had a straw hat on. He had on and read shirt and jeans. He alwas kept his jeans rolled up. He also had sandels on. He had kind of short black hair and brown eyes.

As for the girl, she was somewhat different from the boy. She had straight black hair. Her eyes where a very light almost plae azure blue. She had on a black dress that had no sleeves. There Chec was a white belt on her waist with a bow in the front. She had a hidden leaf village headband around her neck like a necklas. She had on black hightop high heels on too. Now the interesting thing about this girl, was that she was a neko kitty. That means she has the ears and tail of a kitty. Then there was a loud thud. And the barrel felt as if it where movine up.

Then the boy asked "Shiba what's going on...?"
I shrug or try to in the small space then say, "I don't know."
"I mean it sounds like we're moving up." said the boy.
I look at him and say "Well Luffy it's better than being in the middle of nowhere stuck in a small barrel."
He nods then there was another thud.

After what seemed like forever, we heard some voices. There where about three or four of them. It seems like they where talking about what they thought was in the barrel. But little did they know that Luffy and I were in that same barrel. The voices of the men kept going on about how lucky they where to find all this rum. I was getting worried.

My kitty ears went back a little bit to show I was getting scared. Luffy looks at me and grins. I looked back puzzled, but still scared. Knowing Luffy, he would do something totally insane. So he kissed me on the cheek and broke open the barrel that he and I where in, blowing our hiding spot. Luffy got out of the barrel and I stood up, still in the barrel. I looked at the men. They were pirates. Angry pirates.

Well that's chapter one hope you enjoyed it! Chapter two is coming soon :)!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom