• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Kinda Scary

I don't think it's real Pokemon meat.
See the lobster on the right side? Of course there are lobster Pokemon, but they look nothing like that.
So I guess there are animals and Pokemon, but because that would be too confusing they never show it in the series.

You're right, however, that it is kind of freaky if you think it's Pokemon meat. That would be like eating your pets o_O
I'm convinced they wouldn't do that...

arkvoodle

Diabolical
You're right, however, that it is kind of freaky if you think it's Pokemon meat. That would be like eating your pets o_O
I'm convinced they wouldn't do that...

It's very common in asian countries to eat dogs and other animals typically kept as pets in the west.

Back to the topic though, I doubt it. Miltank is a Gen II Pokemon, if i'm not mistaken. The episode is from Gen I, I think. Aside from that, I think it's very possible that it could be meat of some sort and seeing as there are no cattle shown aside from Tauros and Miltank, it can be assumed that it is Pokemon meat.

It's very common in asian countries to eat dogs and other animals typically kept as pets in the west.

I know that. They eat them there because they usually don't consider them as pets.
I only meant that Pokemon are considered pets, so it would be weird to eat them, right?
And it would be even worse since it's all the time about the friendship with the Pokemon and how you should be nice to them...

Well, that just sounded like Pokemon were real... You know what I actually mean.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Back to the topic though, I doubt it. Miltank is a Gen II Pokemon, if i'm not mistaken. The episode is from Gen I, I think. Aside from that, I think it's very possible that it could be meat of some sort and seeing as there are no cattle shown aside from Tauros and Miltank, it can be assumed that it is Pokemon meat.

Well, the "miltank" part was just a suggestion, not talking about generations here

MiniMouseofPyru

The Notorious M.O.P.
I doubt it's Pokemon flesh. It's obviously lobster, there are lobster pokemon, but there should be regular lolbster...right?

There are plenty of real animals you can see every so often. Like during the SS Anne episode. And there are some birds you can see in Black and White's first episode as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom