• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword Kina and Harp Questions??

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NEMOFISH4

Hi
my 1st questions is- do you have to get the harp playing with kina right, to get her, to get a thought bubble so i can get the last 5 crystals?? I dont know what else to do so she will, its the last 5 I need.....

if you do have to finish it, can someone post like how a guide you did on L and R swings
i cant watch the anyone, my computer is to slow, so if i had something like that
L R P L R P
maybe i could get it, i mess up the end and she stops singing...

thanks!!!!

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
You're supposed to match how the audience sways with when you strum back and forth. Audience goes right you strum right and audience goes left you strum left. That's pretty much all I did and persistence.

Night Owl

~Momentai
Keep in time with the audience and use long full swings.

Follow which ever member is easier to follow.

If you persevere you will get it eventually :)

Have you checked in the daytime when she is outside after completing the song of the Hero?
If she doesn't have a bubble you probably need to do the song first.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
If you mean the Grattitude Crystals yes you will get those from her but not when you finished playing the harp because this will get you a piece of heart. BUT you MUST finish the harp quest first before you can continue with Kina. First wait till it is night and do as the posters above me have said. Once you finished the Harp quest go back to bed and sleep till morning. The next morning go outside and visit Kina. This time she will have the bubble on her head and talk to her. You are send on a quest.

If you're asking on how to initiate the quest, I think you need to talk to the Lumpy Pumpkin owner (her dad) first.

EDIT: nvm. the one you're asking about I think pops up after the Eldin song of the hero quest.

Last edited:

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
The poster means the sidequest to get the grattitude crystals. Not the harp quest itself but the sidequest. But to be able to do the sidequest you have to finish the harp quest first. And to start that harp quest you indeed must talk to the father. But there is no way you can do the sidequest for the crystals without finishing the harp quest first. I posted a spoiler but read at your own risk!

The one where you have to pick up the moghma and take him to Kina is what the poster means

N

NEMOFISH4

hi again
ok so i have to finish the harp, to get to the sidequest of the crystals I want, what a bummer , i cant get this at all!!!! can someone please post a cheat like L R P, L R P (however it goes) the whole thing as a guide, please, ive been trying this quest for days, and all i get is boo's
I have allready done the last realm to in skyloft, I want to move on, but I want to finish my sidequest.
help help help

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Then I am not sure what to tell you. I just tried a thousand times and got it (don't worry, they told me "meh we feel kinda sorry for your bad playing skills. Take this piece of heart as sympathy"). Just keep trying. And when it goes "freestyle" just stay on beat.

Don't worry, again, I hated that quest too.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Hahaha I actually laughed myself crazy when I performed poorly. The crowd (only two men) were waving and all and suddenly it was nah. Just keep on trying. If I can do it everybody can do it. That was my poor performance on the harp :lol:

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Hahaha I actually laughed myself crazy when I performed poorly. The crowd (only two men) were waving and all and suddenly it was nah. Just keep on trying. If I can do it everybody can do it. That was my poor performance on the harp :lol:

Funny I went on rage I was like "Oh! You CPU's think you can do better! *insert more of my rage here*". But I got over it. xD

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Funny I went on rage I was like "Oh! You CPU's think you can do better! *insert more of my rage here*". But I got over it. xD
The first time I tried and failed I was in a rage too. I think I had bitten the controller lol!!!! But then when I tried it again I calmed down and decided to laugh about it and this worked :P

N

NEMOFISH4

i had an idea can someone watch the video and write down what they did, L R P and post all of it for me maybe that could work,
im really sick of getting "boo's" and being asked "what in the deep blue sky was that" grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom