• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Kilton's Monster Manual

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Hi, there. Some of you ancient people might remember me, but I don't expect anyone to know who I am anymore, since I haven't been here in.... two years?

Anyway, I'm just popping back in to shamelessly plug a fanart project that I started (that I feel like I am insane for starting because it may become a neverending project).

"Kilton's Monster Manual and General Guide to the Wildlife of Hyrule"

I'm doing dip-pen and brush-ink illustrations of "Breath of the Wild" monsters and animals set up like a book - specifically, as a naturalists' guide. (Like a bird book).

I got inspired to do this while thumbing through a print copy of one of my own books (that I publish through Amazon Kindle). I illustrated one of my fantasy novels with a beastairy and just thought when playing BotW that I wanted to do the same thing for the game because I had a lot of fun doing beastiary-style illustrations of mythical creatures for my own, original work...why not do a fanart version for Zelda?

Anyway, I have it set up in a sub-gallery on my Deviant Art page. Look for random updates.

https://shadsie.deviantart.com/gallery/64977682/Kilton-s-Monster-Manual

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom