• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Killer Instinct XONE

Why is everyone so upset over KI ONE ! Do you not see the magnificence that this game is?! The business model is absolutely perfect for all consumers! Rare is putting in their hardest effort to develop this masterpiece! I do not see the resemblance between Killer Instinct and Street Fighter 4 whatsoever. Jago looks better than he ever did before - just look at his body! And Sabrewulf looks more like a wolf than he ever did!

Goodness gracious I cannot believe people would have disdain for this title!

:trollface:

[video=youtube;OQ7qUTk7PSA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQ7qUTk7PSA[/video]

The theme is still intact though, sexy as it ever was!

thank god for your troll face :P

the only thing i want from KIXbone is the music, that theme is brilliant and the guy rsposnible seems to be the only guy who knows what he is doing. he is very clued in tot he original composers' wants and goals and he has done a wonderful job, its all him too, every instrument, i hope that KIXbone releases with a CD so i can go to youtube and spam the repeat button <3

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I take it back. They replace him with 8-bit Mike Tyson.

Combo was the biggest prick back in KI Gold. He was literally the only roadblock between me and "total victory". I'm not saying I'd be glad to see him go - I wouldn't be - but I don't want to get smoked everytime I see his name appear onscreen. ;)

Anyway, while I was just joking with that previous post (somewhat), I do think it is important to look at this new title without the nostalgia glasses on...at first. Just see it for what it is: an F2P game with forced DLC in order to play as anyone else. Yes, it requires Internet connection thanks to the XONE's restrictions. But, that merely goes along with the plan. I can see the characters being cheap - something like $2 apiece - or expensive (around $5 apiece). Regardless, it's a test for a new business model. I don't think Double Helix or Microsoft intended this game to be a treat to the fans, more like flipping us fans the bird and saying "you want some, come get some" implying that we should adopt the Xbox One. :yes:

Combo was the biggest prick back in KI Gold. He was literally the only roadblock between me and "total victory". I'm not saying I'd be glad to see him go - I wouldn't be - but I don't want to get smoked everytime I see his name appear onscreen. ;)

Anyway, while I was just joking with that previous post (somewhat), I do think it is important to look at this new title without the nostalgia glasses on...at first. Just see it for what it is: an F2P game with forced DLC in order to play as anyone else. Yes, it requires Internet connection thanks to the XONE's restrictions. But, that merely goes along with the plan. I can see the characters being cheap - something like $2 apiece - or expensive (around $5 apiece). Regardless, it's a test for a new business model. I don't think Double Helix or Microsoft intended this game to be a treat to the fans, more like flipping us fans the bird and saying "you want some, come get some" implying that we should adopt the Xbox One. :yes:

Even without my nostlagia specs it still doesnt look great, What is left of Rare is nothing to be excited about and Netherrealms havent made a decent game.. ever. Plus for some reason the team who make the American Silent Hill games randomly being involved just begs the question as to what this game is actually on, does it take three big dev teams to clone street fighter 4 and call it something else when one small dev team in the 90s pulled it off so well?

even if it didnt have the KI skin i wouldnt be rushing out to buy and xbox for this one. Even at face value it looks a bit bizare the way the characters move doesnt look right, the gravity looks warped and the character models are far too big for a 2d fighter, the screen looked really cramped during the e3 fight.

and the business model doenst help.... CD please =3

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
[video=youtube;amKWUTm1B2E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amKWUTm1B2E[/video]

I love that guy xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom