• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Killer Bees Hide and Seek

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Ganonity

Right now I'm stuck on Windfall doing the hide and seek sidequest with the Killer Bees. I've caught all but one, Ivan. He's the one on top of the tree. I've tried everything and I can't get him to fall off of the tree. Could someone give me some help with this issue.

Thx.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Yeah, just ran toward it and perform a roll. You should hit the tree with enough force to knock him down. Lolz, I remember the time when I played WW, I had a hard time finding this guy, until it dawned on me and I looked up. :P

Zelda_Duh

Hyrule's Princess
The same happend to me, but i didn't know he was in the tree. One of my friends had to point it out. :P. Now he's the first one i get when i replay it.

Retsdob

Retsdob
I was having the exact same problem...the thing was, I already played through it.lol I kept using the deku-leaf to get up there, and tried to push him off.

penguinboy82

Nature's troll
Alright, we get it. Just roll into the tree. We don't have to say it a million times. This is what this thread looks like:

"Just roll into the tree."
"Roll into the tree, that worked for me!"
"ROLL INTO THAT TREE!!!"
and on and on until a mod closes it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom