• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Kikwis: What Would You Change to Them?

Mr.Verto

爆発物マネージャ
The Kikwis were a pretty good race, different to what we have seen in the past of Zelda. Or atleast in my opinion.

Did you like the Kikwis? What would you do to improve them? If not, why not and what would you to them?

Discuss!

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Does this look like it needs changing? No! Kikwi stay the same!!1!

kikwi_motivational_by_flicksykitty-d4pdewd.png

Kikwis were the least annoying and least pointless of the new races for me. (Pointless being the Parella, and most annoying being the Mogmas and Scrapper).

What I'd do with the Kikwi is either feed them a rare candy or level them up and have them evolve into Bulbasaurs so that they could give me a hand to reach some obscurely placed Godess Cubes with their Vine whip...

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Kikwis, what did I hate about them...
(purely my opinion, I don't seek to argue)
- they seemed as pointless as the Robots
- they looked ridiculously goofy
- couldn't stand the "kwee~~~~" ono...yknow, the words that are substituted for noises they made
- they didn't seem to have a civilization established

What would I change?
- make their existence meaningful (it seemed like I went through their land just to get to Zelda, helping them felt like a requirement of getting from point A to point B rather than looping from Point A to point C back to Point B...essentially, helping them wasn't worth much, with the only goal primary or not being to find Zelda)
- Change their design (this is personal gripe especially)
- Erase their timid nature, and erase that onomatopoeia. I hate it.
- Make them have a civilization of a decent size. Forest creatures, especially when in their natural habitat for a while, tend to have a relatively large population. Six (or however many) =/= large population for Forest Creatures.

I would like to see more variety of them with different types of plants on their backs. The concept art of the Kikwis show many unused design that would have been great to see such as Kikwis with mushroom on their heads or grass that covers their entire backs. Not to mention it gives you the sense that there are more of them than the ones we had to find.

HyruleLove

Twilight Princess
I thought they were perfect! WAY better than the other races in SS. Of all the races in SS, the Kikwi had the most memorable personalities to them. I dont think they could get any better! <3 And, theyre FRIGGIN ADORABLE!

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
The kikwi's were ridiculously cute, and I want one as a pet. Yet if they would Kwee all day, I'd be pretty pissed. They were perfect, I loved them all! I wish there was some Kikwi Minigames, that'd be cool. but seriously, Less Kwee.

As Spirit maintained, the Kikwi were the most useful and and aesthetically well designed of the races in Skyward Sword. They were very cute to look upon especially the timid Machi and their leader, Bucha, left a large imprint (quite literally). I'm not sure if we'll ever see the race again save for a prequel (which I doubt would happen as a pre SS world would be rather boring). Just as the disappearance of the Ancient Robots leads to a more primitive Hyrule so the dusk of the Kikwi lends itself to a Kokiri Forest overflowing with Deku Babas and other hazards.

Mangachick14

Nerdy and Proud
I wouldn't change a thing about them, you gotta admit: They were pretty friggin adorable. The little Kwee noises they made turned me into a melted puddle of fangirl goo. I just wanna squeeze them...

I want one as a pet so badly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom