• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Kikwi Are the Koriki?

if zora can turn into rito then i think anything is possible in the zelda games :P tho kikwi should be in all zelda games cause they just so damn cute :D

i never thought of that and it does seem very possible, but the kikwi children are much more frightened by things than the kokiri plus where are the fairies with the kokiri? they are practically a tradition to have a fairy.

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
Good find. But if it were so, we probably would gave confitmed by the Hyrule Historia. But it is still a possibility!

You were correct when you said thet the Korok evolved from the Kokiri

i never thought of that and it does seem very possible, but the kikwi children are much more frightened by things than the kokiri plus where are the fairies with the kokiri? they are practically a tradition to have a fairy.

Just because one genreation is fretful, doesn't mean the following one will. The Kikwi could have learned to be couragous over time. Also, just because the Kokiri have fairies, doesn't mean (if the Kikwi DID evolve into the Kokiri) that the Kikwi have to. The Korok evolved from the Kokiri and they don't have fairies.

Last edited:

MiniMouseofPyru

The Notorious M.O.P.
It makes sense. The Kikwi could've eventually evolved, especially since Ocarina of Time takes place thousands of years later.

G

Griffion

I agree that The Kikwi gould be the Korkiri and the Tree creatures in WW, and that they probably evolved.

S

Sadlyzombiebait

I wondered that, too! I thought that they were meant to be similar. I came to the conclusion because the Kokiri and the Kikwi both were shy and fearful about being away from their friends/ leader. I personally saw the similarities between the Koroks and the Kikwi in appearance.

Pie Master

Master of cakes and pies
Somewhere in the jungles of Qoetzacotloal's
I can see this happening
Evolution is basically adapting to a new environment(al need)
So, sometime in time thumbs and humanesque appearance became useful and then, a hindrance
That being said, they could "evolve" back to Kikwis in the future should the need arise (from an in-game perspective)

B

bubbles

whoa this i never connected that in the game before i must play through it again now

Skyward was supposed to be an origin game, but it did revolve entirely around the master sword, Link, and Zelda. And of course that makes sense, so I don't see why the Kikwi can't be the Kokiri thousands of years later. The Kokiri did evolve into the Koroks, so this is definitely a major possibility.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom