• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Kikiwi Plushes and Kikiwi Elder Pillow

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
In a discussion yesterday with my sister and today with a few friends at school I brought up the thought of it would be cool if Nintendo were to create plush dolls of the Kikiwis and a pillow of the Kikiwi Elder this got me to think if I get a bunch of people to email Nintendo with this idea they might actually do it.

So here's the link to email Nintendo if you want the possibility of this great idea becoming a reality.
http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/webform.jsp

On choose topic put Game related and on additional detail put Other.

If you do send an E-mail please post so more Forums members know of the idea.

Last edited:
S

SongOfTime

I love that idea! It would also be cool to have a little velcro flap that shows their "plant disguise".

Din'sFlame

Sizzlin'
^ That would be too cute!! Oh my I would buy as many as I could. It would be fun if they also made them look like each Kikiwi from the game. (unless they are too similar for plush fabric :/ )

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
I love that you guy put about the sound chip with the squeek sound they always a strap with their plant disguise would be even better.

Out bothe os thoseI'd really love to see the pillow.

bunny

birb overlord
That is such a great idea! My sister and I talked about making Kikwi plushies on our own, but going official sounds much more appealing. :)

But Bucha pillow would probably get lost! he has such a good camouflage, the best of all kikwi

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
Great idea... Quick! Everybody email them! Quickly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom