• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Kid Icarus: Uprising: The Hidden Army Re-try

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
((I will still take people if they wish to join. This starts AT CHAPER ONE in game-sense. Medusa has just been risen again, and our OCs, unless you're Pit, Palutena, or Medusa, have just heard the news. Viridi's people can say things, they'll just keep themselves hidden. OCs, choose your favorite weapon. Please take some canons too))

Skystar was soaring through the sky. She could sense something was terribly wrong. It's been calm for 25 years... but something was stirring....

She ducked as a Lik appeared and lashed out at her, and she swiftly killed it with her Viper Blade. She killed several more, then flew swiftly away.

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
Tekina was doing some target practice with her Violet Palm. After a bit, she sighed and sat down. The air is tense...I sense a bit of a dark aura around...

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Vanessa was scouring around the town. She kept her Viper Blade close. "Something isn't right here..." She thought to herself.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Sky passed an angel ((Vanessa)) and shot back with her Blade, and saw the angel had an identical one. "Hey! Watch out! There's monsters!"

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
((What he does in the game? Remember, this is following the game, but with some OCs to mix things up.))

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
((More than that. F.D, I'm afraid you'll have to be Palutena as well, since we don't have someone as her))

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Vanessa shot the monster, "Got it! ...There's one right behind you, too, watch out!"

(and I totally forgot to post... sorry about that guys heh heh)

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
She flips and shoots. "Where are they coming from? I haven't heard of there being monsters for 25 years!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom