• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Kid Icarus: Uprising RP Re-try

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Okay, so I tried and failed before....

SPOILERS FOR ALL KI:U NEWBIES!!!

Medusa has risen again. Palutena has sent Pit to take care of her, but a small group of angels is forming. Dark Pit is also on the loose, causing destruction, but has no alliance. But later they learn of Hades, after the defeat of Medusa, and Dark Pit starts to help his other half too. Then the Aurum come, and everything changes after they are defeated. Several years pass, and the Chaos Kin comes into play, controlling Palutena. This goes through the course of the game.

Good alliance follows Palutena, evil Medusa/Hades, Earth Viridi, and neutral themselves

Name:
Toga/wing color:
Alliance:

Me:
Name: Skystar
hair: A shimmering silver, but she is about 16
Eyes: a sky blue
Toga: dark blue, embroidered with silver
Wings: Silver and black
Alliance: neutral, stays with Dark Pit

Dark Pit can be a character or mine if not claimed.
The other canons need to be claimed by someone

Last edited:

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
Name: Tekina

Hair/eye color: Long dark purple hair, soothing but at the same time piercing dark yellow eyes

Toga/wing color: Long satin pink toga with gold fringe, and silver colored wings.

Alliance: Good
---------------
Also, I know this isn't needed, but I just happened to find a theme song for Tekina.

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
Name: Pit
Hair/eye color: Brown, Blue
Toga/wing color:White
Alliance: Paluteana

Last edited:

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Fun, F.D, put info anyway.

I WILL ONLY TAKE FOUR PEOPLE

You can be an earth alliance. Follows Viridi. IF YOU ARE MALE ON EARTH'S SIDE, I WILL TORMENT YOU WITH PHOSPHORA!!! Heads up.

Last edited:

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
OCs are welcome, but if you don't mind will you also choose a canon char if some aren't taken by the time we start?

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
OCs are welcome, but if you don't mind will you also choose a canon char if some aren't taken by the time we start?

Would it be possible to play two characters or no? Of course, if I can only have one then I wouldn't mind taking Dark Pit (Pitto!) if he isn't already taken. If not... I wouldn't mind playing either Magnus or Hades.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
You can be two characters.... and I don't know...... i sort of want Dark Pit...... but I'm not sure. I'll get back to you on that.

Go_Skyward

Okay, I'll make an official character of mine that I made, and don't worry about giving me Dark Pit, if you want to play him that's fine. I can always be a different official character, no biggie ^.^

now I just have to decide which of my characters I want to be.... herm.

Go_Skyward

OC and a canon, probably. I haven't played a canon character in a while so this should be interesting... herm. So... Magnus or Hades, or do you think I should pick someone else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom