• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Kickstarter Album of Orchestral OOT Music

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
That's nice but I doubt it will get off the ground because of copyright issues. Unless it has the Nintendo seal, it ain't a Nintendo product and they have the rights to all Zelda music.

That's nice but I doubt it will get off the ground because of copyright issues. Unless it has the Nintendo seal, it ain't a Nintendo product and they have the rights to all Zelda music.
From the kickstarter page: "Materia Collective is pleased to announce the production of Hero of Time, a licensed one-hour arrangement album."

The page has unfortunately only reached a little under 3/5 of its goal with only four more days to go. I am not sure it can reach it, sadly.

Din.Farore.Nayru

Extraordinary Machine
This is kinda related - has anyone seen Symphony of the Goddesses? I've been waiting for it to come to Boston but the closest it's coming right now is Rochester, NY. I'm wondering if it's worth the trip.

For anyone who doesn't know, it's a live orchestra playing Zelda songs. There's also a video presentation that goes along with it.

Here's the official website: Zelda-Symphony.com

This is kinda related - has anyone seen Symphony of the Goddesses? I've been waiting for it to come to Boston but the closest it's coming right now is Rochester, NY. I'm wondering if it's worth the trip.

For anyone who doesn't know, it's a live orchestra playing Zelda songs. There's also a video presentation that goes along with it.

Here's the official website: Zelda-Symphony.com
I saw the symphony in Atlanta a couple years ago and it was amazing. That's part of why I am so stoked for this Kickstarter and I hope it succeeds. There really is nothing like Zelda music being played by a live symphony!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom