• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Keyari's Art Thread

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Awesome!XD You are really good.^^ But I thought Tekara had two french braids.:right: Lol, jk.^^ I really like the Tekara one.:nod: Keep up the good work!;)

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
*gasp* How come you didn't tell me bot you'r art thread???? THESE ALL ROCK DA HOUSE!! X3 So, can I make a request?

I'd like to see.... Ghirahim!!

Keyari

翼のエルフ
Ah, um... Maybe. I already have a couple of pieces I'm working on or really should be starting, but I can try and add a sketch of Ghirahim the Fabulous in there. I have no clue when I'll get it done, but I'll tell you when I do. ;)

Wow guys. Page 3 on my art thread was all comments (and not to mention a proposal...) except two short pieces. Way to be. :xd:

I'm glad you guys are liking it. I'm truthfully already seeing improvement within myself. The new Tekara is just the way I want her to be. Except she is supposed to have her braids, but I liked her hair looking that way for this picture, Rainy. (:rolleyes:)

I MAY start taking requests. But not just yet. If you really really want something done, VM me and I'll see what I can do. I'm mainly good with single character poses though, and that includes head views at the normal angles. When I start really publicly accepting requests, I let everyone know. ;D

Thanks guys!
~Ki

wow, it hard to explain how you do it but your art is very beautiful and you definitely have your own unique style, all i can say is great job and hope to see more work from you! And as for tips, i have none for you (your too good :) ), but maybe you have some tips for me on drawing? lol

Keyari

翼のエルフ
Thanks for all the comments. Glad you guys like my work.

And so, Gerudogirl especially, I have come up with an amazingly fatashing idea, a series. And here is the title:
sc00184735.jpg

I hope you like it. It's going to be based off of all the conversations Gerudogirl and I have had, and even more stuff that we come up with. :xd:

Comments?

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Thanks for all the comments. Glad you guys like my work.

And so, Gerudogirl especially, I have come up with an amazingly fatashing idea, a series. And here is the title:
View attachment 18711

I hope you like it. It's going to be based off of all the conversations Gerudogirl and I have had, and even more stuff that we come up with. :xd:

Comments?
I lol'd. How about me and you with our convos in Japanese, and probably draw Mizu for me in Truth behind Destiny?

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
That one is really good!^^ Do you draw these by hand then scan them onto the computer then do some sort of thing on the computer to highlight the lines or whatever?

Keyari

翼のエルフ
That one is really good!^^ Do you draw these by hand then scan them onto the computer then do some sort of thing on the computer to highlight the lines or whatever?

I draw them by hand using my drawing pencils (I like 2H), then I highlight the lines with my special markers (I use the small and brush tip ones), and then I color them with colored pencils. ;) And to show them to you all I scan them onto my computer.

I HAVE MORE ART! Big surprise.

Here is Josie's character from the Truth behind Destiny RP, Mizu:
sc0021ab3b.jpg

Hope you like it Josie Waffles. I had a fun time making it. ;D

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
I draw them by hand using my drawing pencils (I like 2H), then I highlight the lines with my special markers (I use the small and brush tip ones), and then I color them with colored pencils. ;) And to show them to you all I scan them onto my computer.

I HAVE MORE ART! Big surprise.

Here is Josie's character from the Truth behind Destiny RP, Mizu:
View attachment 18724

Hope you like it Josie Waffles. I had a fun time making it. ;D
She looks great, I even like the style you did for her hair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom