• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Keyari's Art Thread

Keyari

翼のエルフ
These are good Keyari, I like that you decided to maintain your own style in your drawings. There are so few hand drawn pics shows these days.

There is a lot you can learn from the official art but I agree it is always good to experiment with your own poses and positions. Another thing I was told a few years ago was to try not to fall in love with a sketch you just made. Because if you do you would not want to attempt coloring it or experimenting by adding shades or other colors in fear of messing up or ruining the unfinished sketch. It causes a lot of artists to not finish their work too often.
Thanks Djinn! I try to stick to my style and experimentation. And yeah, I know. (I still have a bunch of random pen sketches that I've never finished- lineart and color) I'm working on my lighting and shading right now, so when I get better at it, you'll see a lot more finished things from me!

Thanks for the comments guys! Here's one more piece I did a long time ago. It's just a simple pen sketch, but it's my favorite one that I've done of Sheik.
sc00472e2d_2.jpg
It was inspired by the manga. :D

I enjoy your comments people! (Post more!) I'll post more of my artwork later. Enjoy! :D

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
Hmm, Sheiks hair is the only thing I like about the last one. . .But pretty good any way. . .

Keyari

翼のエルフ
Linknerd09: I love your art. It's fantastic! Great work, Ki!
Thankies Linky! I appreciate it.
Luigidude64: Hmm, Sheiks hair is the only thing I like about the last one. . .But pretty good any way. . .
Hmm. Yeah, I have to agree with you. Then again, this thing is almost two years old. Thanks!
Atsuma: Hadn't seen your art thread before. Those pieces were really good, I like the pokemon ones. Keep it up, Ke
Thankies Ats! I will do my best to keep it up.

I'm so sorry that I haven't posted on here in awhile, I've been extremely busy. (I haven't forgot about you thread!) So here's some more I came up with today... :P

sc0004fdd0.jpg
Vaati: I think I made him look kinda adorable-Chibi-like and very evil at the same time. Weird.

sc0004ea33.jpg
Shadow Link (FS): He's willing to steal all of the world's cookies to bring Link to the Shadows...

That's all I have for now, I'll post more stuff later. For now, Comments anyone? :D

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Sure, here's a comment. They look really nice, both pics, but I like Vaati better. I don't know why, I just do. Hope to see more art from you in the future. ~Ats

Keyari

翼のエルフ
As usual, great stuff! I especially like the one with Shadow Link compelling us to join the shadows with cookies! :lol: Got a good laugh outta me! Keep up the great work! :)
Yeah, I was drawing Shadow Link then I started thinking about cookies. That was the result. :P

Here's a comment too, I love the recent work. The chibi Vaati is so adorable. Hope to see more work. Keep it up!
Thankies Linky! Chibi Vaati looks so adorable, even when he wants to kill you. How sweet. Glad you like it!

Sure, here's a comment. They look really nice, both pics, but I like Vaati better. I don't know why, I just do. Hope to see more art from you in the future. ~Ats
Thanks for the comment Atsie. Vaati was the more time consuming one, because I was really trying to focus on the shading. Shadow Link was just for fun.

Here's one piece I came up with today. I got a Pikachu plushie and I just love that thing. If Pikachu was real, this is what would happen.
sc0024e98d.jpg

EDIT: Heh, forgot about these. Here they are- Wily-Kit from the new ThunderCats show!
sc000e858d.jpgsc000e7235.jpg
I know I messed up a bit, but this was for fun. It was nothing I really spent too much time on, so it turned out pretty well. Expect more art soon!
~Ki <3

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I read your blog and came to see the pic here since it doesn't show there. Those look really neat, Keyari, I like all three. I like the way you drew and colored them.

Keyari

翼のエルフ
Cute pictures! Great work, Ki! Keep up the awesome work;)
Thankies Linky!
I read your blog and came to see the pic here since it doesn't show there. Those look really neat, Keyari, I like all three. I like the way you drew and colored them.
Glad you like them Ats.

I told you I'd be back with some more artsy things, so here they are. The first two are of my profile person. You know- my user title- underneath my name~ The Winged Elf. That's me as a Winged Elf. I had to do it. :P I was able to get it in color and a grayscale thankies to my scanner.
The next one is my character Tekara from my story Tales of the Forgotten Land. I've been getting some very good comments for it and I suggest that if you haven't read it already, now is the time!! (My shameless self-advertising. :P) Enjoy!!

sc008e14b7.jpgsc008e2a1e.jpg

sc000e5498.jpg

~Ki

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I love the Tekara one better, but the winged elf ones aren't bad, in fact, they are awesome. I'm glad you were able to draw Tekara, at least now I can imagine her better. In my upcoming story ROTD, I will describe her with that clothing she has on. Blouse and skirt?

Keyari

翼のエルフ
Thanks for the comments guys!

Well, two days ago, all of us on ZD celebrated ZD's 10th Birthday! Huzzah! So I made a card for ZD, how special! :3 If I didn't put your name on it, I'm very sorry. :nod:

sc00105ff3.jpg

Happy Birthday Zelda Dungeon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom