• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors Key moments you're excited to see

Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity is going to shine a spotlight on the 100 years before Breath of the Wild.

This means that there's going to be a lot of exciting moments we've only ever heard about played out with us in the middle of it.

But which events are you excited to see and play?

Are you excited to play through the destruction of Castle Town as it is invaded by Guardians?

Are you excited to witness and take part in the last stand at Akkala Citadel?

What are some of the moments in BotW's 100 year history that you're looking forward to seeing fleshed out and playable?

Ninja

Well well well
I think a good set up for the events would be a general battle, then a boss sequence as the divine beast is getting possessed. Once the divine beast is defeated, there’s another fight inside the beast against a blight? Once you “win” the battle against the blight with said Champion, a scene activates where they lose their life in an ambiguous way. SOS signal can be done either way I think.

edit: Totally not ready to re-live Mipha and Urbosa dying again. :(

MapelSerup

not actually Canadian
The final battle at Fort Hateno would be nice, I’ve always wanted to see what that was like. BOTW has a lot of areas that would make great battlefields. I’m looking forward to seeing what they do with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom