• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ketchup or Mustard?

Burning Beast

Go to Hell 4 Heavens Sake
So yeah, the question should be obvious here. Do you prefer Ketchup or Mustard?

Me personally I go back and forth, but I'm going to say Ketchup for me. I luv both though! What you all?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Neither. I hate them both. Ketchup is detestable and leaves this lingering smell - almost like how an onion/garlic does it - wherever it is. I just...ugh I hate ketchup! D:

And Mustard? Don't get me started on mustard! It's yellow for one (spongebob reference). Next is that it makes things wet. I don't like eating wet food. :/

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Really I don't like both all too much, but I do have ketchup with my fries and stuff. I eat burgers plain. :mellow: I hate mustard, so yeah, ketchup is my preference.

Big Octo

=^)
I love them both, but I have to hand it to ketchup. It goes great with fries, burgers, hot dogs, as well as other things. I still love mustard very much, however. I will drown my burger in both any day.

Last edited:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I love them both, but I have to hand it to ketchup. It goes great with fires, burgers, hot dogs, as well as other things. I still love mustard very much, however. I will drown my burger in both any day.

This is actually fun. Once my dad gave me a quarter pounder from McDonalds, and it had ketchup everywhere. Now, I'm really averse to most condiments but I find that if I just force it down, that it isn't all too bad. I even had a cheeseburger from this pub place called Dave and Busters, and I don't like cheeseburgers really but it was actually good! It had ketchup too D:

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
It goes great with fires

Oh, I very much agree

I prefer ketchup, personally. I like them both, but ketchup is certainly the preferred one for me. I find if I have too much mustard, that it leaves this strange aftertaste in my mouth (granted, so does ketchup, but it's a different taste). They're both good for different things. Ketchup is good on fries, burgers, hot dogs, Kraft Dinner, you name it. But ketchup is disgusting on any sandwich that is not a burger, and mustard is delicious. However, I will not eat mustard by itself if it is on a hot dog. Mustard, ketchup, and relish on a hot dog is great!

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Ketchup everytime. I hate mustard. When I'd be dragged to my Grandma's place they'd put mustard on everythiiiiing, and I kind of grew to not just hate the taste, but hate it. I hate you, mustard.

Dan

I prefer ketchup, I don't mind small amounts of mustard however, although when ever I go to this certain place to order chips, they are obsessed with drowing the food in mustard which has made me sort of resent the stuff. :I

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I never use condiments unless the meal has been prepared for me (and thus already comes with condiments). I do on rare occasions use ketchup for my fries, so I guess, while I'm indifferent about both, ketchup wins.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
It depends on what they go on. I like ketchup with french fries, but that's just about it. I won't eat it on burgers or anything, though I will eat it if its already on the burger. The same goes for mustard, but I do like mustard on hot dogs. However, I don't like ketchup on hot dogs. Also, the only kind of mustard I like is plain, yellow mustard. I'm rather picky about this.

Last edited:

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
Mustard has much more variety - conventional, Dijon, spicy brown (aka deli mustard), honey mustard, Chinese, Bordeaux, English (with turmeric), Creole...

I love ketchup, but then I saw an article about how many fruit flies you eat when you eat ketchup, so now I kinda avoid it

I prefer mustard, especially honey mustard

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom