• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Keith's Warehouse of Graphics

Ganondork

goo
I just downloaded GIMP but I've experimented with it quite a bit in the past twelve hours. It's far from competent, but I'm pleased with my progress. I'll be showing off my work here.

First off is my first signature. Me and athenian200 spent a long time working on it, and I'm proud of it.

Ganondork Signature1.jpg

Next up is a meme. Wyatt put it in the Internet Meme Thread, but he stole it from me ;)

WyattNicoleMeme.jpg

My last one for now is another meme.

athenian200Meme.jpg

Now, both memes showcase members from Zelda Dungeon. This is because I want to experiment with memes that everyone can understand. I do accept requests on using a certain member for a meme. If I don't know a specific person, give me a bit of time to get to know them so I can make a meme out of them. Thanks for looking at my stuff :)

Expanding on what Josie said, for a while now, GIMP has been capable of using Photoshop (.abr, etc.) brushes, so most of the brush packs, if not all of them, for Photoshop will also work for GIMP. Also, I'd recommend learning the Paths tool early on, as it's incredibly useful for a lot of things, especially rendering (for example, you could outline a path around Link, and then create a selection, invert, and then have your render.). If you want, you can also experiment with plugins, most of which can be found through a search engine. Another useful thing you might want to learn is Layer Masks.

Ganondork

goo
Bioshock Siggy1.jpg
This is my newest one. A bit basic, but I thought it turned out quite well. It's from the newest Bioshock, Bioshock Infinite.

Ganondork

goo
Reviving this thing.

1Ptv1

1WERO

1WCDM

boysofsilencegraphic.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom