• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Keeping the Wooden Sword

Welbanks

My mom says im cool...
I tried this 2 days ago, and I managed to get the first part to work, where you have to jump through the fence, but that second part as wolf Link proved too annoying.

So I ultimatly decided to just use the wooden sword until the Master Sword, that'll be good enough, I was meaning to play through it again anyways.

You know I never even thought about trying the game with only the wooden sword, as soon as I finish my current run thought I will have to try it out, and see if I am able to finish the game. Like others said, it would make the game a bit more difficult, to beat all of the bosses, and enemies.

Link Master

The Hero's Master
This is unusual but sounds like it could be fun every thing will be harder and to think battling Ganondorf... in other words I wonder how you did it if you do find out please let me know. I wonder if you need the Master sword if you do not need it then you can just basically have fun.

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
you definitly dont need the early master sword to do this glitch, you can do it as soon as you you get the slingshot, although there is a way to get it before you get the slingshot but that way is much much harder.

anyway if you do the first part of the trick you may be able to keep the WS for most of the game which is good, you can also just leave the WS in its chest after the first part of the trick. saving it for your final battle maybe.

the second part of the trick took me an hour, maybe 2 and i had to do it for 2 files because the first file was an early master sword file that had the dead end at the goron mines (see: early master sword dead end and early master sword fixed on youtube for details) anyway save at that point in the game and be prepared to get frustrated, it takes dedication to do some glitches in Zelda but the pay off is worth it. Study the video, and also the only tip i can give you is to jump back when the enemy raises his club attack and then hit A when he reaches the highest point, making sure that you are angled ever so slightly away from the wall but still almost parallel.
Dont try to keep jumping right against the side of the way when you attack, it almost never works that way.

Ralis

Prince of the Zoras
Mmmmmm.........Interesting. But, if you somehow made a glitch to where you don't have the Master Sword, then you could never beat the game. Also, if you didn't have a metal sword, wouldn't it just burn up against Feyrus? Then, that would be another way to never beat the game.

L

Lynk

The only real challenge in a Wooden Sword run is actually keeping the wooden sword. It doesn't make combat situations any harder, it only makes them 4x longer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom