• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Kazumi's Grand Pokemon Trafficking Bazaar

Kazumi

chagy
tradethread.png

Welcome to my Pokeman Trading Thread. Please have a seat over there.

I offer trades for both Gen IV and Gen V. While I own all of the main games, the two games that most of my Pokemon are on are Heart Gold and Black. None of my Pokemon are hacked, though a clone or two may has slipped in there. I have many a rare Pokemon, from Legendaries to Starters, however, that doesn't mean that my collection is complete. There are some things that my collection lacks, and those are the main things that I will be looking for, particularly in Gen V. All of my Pokemon are UT (Untouched, meaning haven't ever been used in battle or altered), unless stated otherwise. Please take a look at my catalog.

Generation IV
Mewtwo (In Game)
Mew (Wi-Fi Event)
Mew (Japanese Wi-Fi Event TOUCHED)
Mewtwo (In-Game)
Articuno (In-Game)
Moltres (In-Game)
Zapdos (In-Game)
Ho-Oh (In-Game)
Lugia (In-Game)
Raikou (In-Game)
Raikou (GameStop/Wi-Fi Event, Shiny)
Entei (In-Game)
Entei (GameStop/Wi-Fi Event, Shiny)
Suicune (In-Game)
Suicune (GameStop/Wi-Fi Event, Shiny)
Groudon (Gen III)
Groudon (In-Game)
Kyogre (Gen III)
Kyogre (In-Game)
Rayquaza (In-Game)
Latios (In-Game)
Latias (In-Game)
Deoxys (GameStop Event)
Jirachi (Wi-Fi Event)
Jirachi (GameStop Event)
Arceus (Toys R Us Event)
Celebi (Wi-Fi Event)
Giratina (In-Game, Level 1)
Darkrai (Wi-Fi Event)
Shaymin (Wi-Fi Event)
Heatran (In-Game)
Cresselia (In-Game)
Pichu (Pikachu Colored Pichu, Shiny)
Charmander
Treecko
Chikorita
Totodile
Bulbasaur
Mudkip
Gyarados (Red Gyarados, Shiny)

Generation V

For Generation V, I have the same catalogue as Gen IV, with the addition of Victini (Wi-Fi Event), Reshiram, and the other in-game legendaries other than Zekrom.

Things I Want

Unfortunately, many a moon ago, my first copy of Platinum was lost in a tragic incident. You know, the one where I had one and a half boxes full of legendaries and 800 hours of time spent. I also gave away my old Pearl to my friend, and don't even ask me what my little brother did with my copy of Diamond. Even though I purchased a second copy of Platinum, I haven't the willpower to go and get all of those Pokemon again. I still haven't even gotten close to replacing the vast collection that I had in that game, and that is why this trade thread is here. I'm looking to trade the things that I do have for the things that I sadly lost. Please take a look at this list of the top things that I want:

Palkia
Dialga
Regice
Regirock
Registeel
Regigigas
Manaphy
Rotom
Uxie
Azelf
Mesprit
Squirtle
Torchic
Piplup
Turtwig
Chimchar
Cyndaquil
Zekrom
Oshawott
Smugleaf​

These are some of the main things that I NEED for my collection, though I will review offers. Just so you know, I WILL accept clones, and potentially even hacks if they show up legit. PM me with offers or questions about my Pokemon. Thank you.

Last edited:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I've been wanting to get my hands on an Arceus. If you are willing to trade, I can offer the following:

Palkia, Dialga, Uxie, Azelf, Mesprit. I got them all via trade, I do a lot of trading through the GTS. I'll also be adding my own trading thread soon, you might want to wait and see what I have and want. For now, just thought I'd throw that out. :)

Kazumi

chagy
Just so you all know, I need to update this thread, as the list is a good deal out of date.
I can get you Snivy/Smugleaf if you can help me evolve Boldore.
I no longer need a Smugleaf, though I can help you evolve Boldore. Just send me a PM.

I've been wanting to get my hands on an Arceus. If you are willing to trade, I can offer the following:

Palkia, Dialga, Uxie, Azelf, Mesprit. I got them all via trade, I do a lot of trading through the GTS. I'll also be adding my own trading thread soon, you might want to wait and see what I have and want. For now, just thought I'd throw that out. :)
All right, thanks. I'm not so sure that I want to trade my Arceus just yet, but I will check out your thread when you post it and then we'll see.

I would want the HG kyogre so I can get rayquaza in my game.
I can give you rotom and oshawott (in black), squirtle and cyndaquil (in HGSS)
I already have Squirtle, Cyndaquil, and Oshawott, but I would be interested in trading Kyogre for Rotom. Send me a PM so we can talk about it.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
All right, thanks. I'm not so sure that I want to trade my Arceus just yet, but I will check out your thread when you post it and then we'll see.

I understand, I know getting one is going to be tough for me. But yeah, it's ok, no worries. And yeah, I should post my thread up, I'm being hesitant about it, but I will do that sometime soon.

If your still looking for these... I have Uxie, Mespirit, Azelf, Palkia, Dialga, Torchic, Piplup, Chimchar, Turtwig, Regigigas, and Manaphy (although I think it's hacked but I don't know as my friend traded it to me)
In return I would LOVE your shiny Entei, Raikou or Suicune.

EDIT: I also have Regice, Regirock, and Registeel although again I am unaware as to if they were hacked... Do you know how to tell if they're hacked?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom