• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Kappa's Art/Graphics Thread~

Kappa

Black Cat Royalty
Well...I'm not much competition to any of these other artists, but I can at least offer some services. I can draw (not perfectly or anything...), make userbars, avys, and sigs, and...well...I'll certainly try anything else you want me to, but anyways, I'll just give you some examples of my work now ^^

51174859.png

This is some of my older work...I can still make some like this, though this isn't quite how I make them anymore...

navisig.png

Some newer work I made...for GirlWithAFairy ^^

zeldsig.png

Again, newer work, although maybe not the best...

madewithmiki.png

Newer work, one of my favorites c: I just love this render.

randomlensig.png

Len c:

spongesig.png

Random Sponge Request from Linky XD

mikisjahgrdslhuryehwy5.png

Not a great avy but oh well...

sariap.png

Again, not the greatest avy, but I'll make more that look better....

shadamyicon.gif

Well...I don't have any userbars to show other then my own at the moment, but I'll be sure to add some...and for the drawings...here:

rawr_girl_by_rushfantasy-d5hrxxd.png

Serena/Me

kaivanna_by_rushfantasy-d5j9ct8.png

Kaivanna...

And I'm not too bad at Sonic OC's and a few other things...just let me know when you need something! Maybe use this form here?

Avy/Sig/Drawing/Userbar
What You Want In It (Characters/Pics)
Color Scheme (Colors, Light/Dark)
Text
Size
And, Well, I'm not the greatest at animations, but I can put some in, if you'd like...
Anything else?

Okay, well, that's it c: Thanks for looking, comment, like, rate, lemme know whatcha think!

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
spongesig.png

Random Sponge Request from Linky XD

It looks beautiful<3

I love your entire work, Kap! Your graphics are so beautiful and divine. The Len and Luka signatures are truly amazing. Really like the textures you done on them. Great job! Can't wait to see more!

Last edited:

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Wow! These are super cool! I love your sparky style. :3 I do say that the borders are a bit much in some of them, but they still look good. ;) Hey, I want to give you a challenge... How 'bout:

Avy/Sig/Drawing/Userbar: Sig
What You Want In It (Characters/Pics): Hmm, this guy autta do Image Detail for - <b>Legend of Zelda </b>- Ocarina <b>of </b>Time 3D - Story and Image Detail for - Ganondorf, as seen in Twilight Princess
Color Scheme (Colors, Light/Dark): Let's make it a dark one, kind of red, blue, orange, black, purple... Mix 'em up a little.
Text:"This is what happens... (in the top left) When you get mixed up with me." (bottom right) ~Rainy (wherever it fits)
Size: 400W x 150H

Make the red kind of look like blood or something, to go with the text. And the blue, make it kind of faint and unoticed, but still there, just barely. The orange, same thing, but more noticed, and a little dark but not too dark so as to make it not orangey. And the purple, make it noticed along with the black, but not too purple, we don't want Gannon getting too girly. Make black the main color.

Yeah, I can't wait to see the master piece. :D

Kappa

Black Cat Royalty
Avy/Sig/Drawing/Userbar: Sig
What You Want In It (Characters/Pics): Hmm, this guy autta do Image Detail for - <b>Legend of Zelda </b>- Ocarina <b>of </b>Time 3D - Story and Image Detail for - Ganondorf, as seen in Twilight Princess
Color Scheme (Colors, Light/Dark): Let's make it a dark one, kind of red, blue, orange, black, purple... Mix 'em up a little.
Text:"This is what happens... (in the top left) When you get mixed up with me." (bottom right) ~Rainy (wherever it fits)
Size: 400W x 150H

Make the red kind of look like blood or something, to go with the text. And the blue, make it kind of faint and unoticed, but still there, just barely. The orange, same thing, but more noticed, and a little dark but not too dark so as to make it not orangey. And the purple, make it noticed along with the black, but not too purple, we don't want Gannon getting too girly. Make black the main color.

Yeah, I can't wait to see the master piece. :D
Wholy fudge Dx This is gonna be interesting. I'll do my best :sweat: And um I'll try to fix the border issue ^^ I noticed that myself, but I had already posted these and I was like, oh screw it, I'll fix it when I put up new ones ^u^

Rainy, here ya go...mer don't really like the results...but I can say I tried...
ganonsig.png

And here's a userbar example xD
lunabar.png

rdsigfighter.png

Just an example of a sig I made...I really like this, actually, I have one that says Kappa...might change my sig xD

Last edited:

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
Hey there broseph mcjoeseph, your current avi and sig look great, although you could probably benefit from a border on the sig. Also your text needs a bit of work but I suck at text haha. Anyways, you're a good graphic artist, keep at it!

Kappa

Black Cat Royalty
Hey there broseph mcjoeseph, your current avi and sig look great, although you could probably benefit from a border on the sig. Also your text needs a bit of work but I suck at text haha. Anyways, you're a good graphic artist, keep at it!

Haha :sweat: I wasn't sure whether to put a border or not on the sig, but I was tired and I thought it might be overkill on the sparky colors. And text, yeah, definitely could use some work there. One step at a time ^^ But thank you!

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Oh my goddesses! The Rainbow Dash signature is totally amazing! Love the textures, colors, flows, and the render. Great work, Kap!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom