• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Kakariko Village?

Favorite version of Kakariko?

• OoT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TP

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
I was just doing the cucco lady sidequest on OoT, thinking about how much I prefered TP's Kakariko Village over OoT's, and figured I'd ask everyone what their favorite version of Kakariko is. Also, how do you guys like to pronounce it? The friend that got me into Zelda said that kakariko means crow's nest in some language, forgot which one. So I pronounce it caw-cawr-eh-koh. Crow's nest, caw caw. Simple :)

And the reason I like TP's better? The music, mostly. And I guess since I played TP before OoT, I got used to its version, and OoT's looked a bit...bland and unexciting compared to TP's.

So how about you?

As a game i personally prefer TP (once i got into it) but was rather raging when i walked into Kakariko village in TP and it had changed :P

So this is a super tough poll.... caus I love the artwork in TP but I didn't really like the fact that there wasn't really anything going on there :/ like on OOt there were sidequests and upgrades and it was the center of the game. you were constantly returning there :)

Squirrel

The Rodent King
I liked TP's Kakariko Village more mostly because I found the layout of OoT's Kakariko Village very confusing whereas TP's Kakariko Village was one long road with a few buildings on either side. I also don't like how OoT's Kakariko Village is all colorful. I like the more monotone color scheme. I liked the music in TP only slightly more. I think they're both about equal when it comes to the music but I like the marimba in the background in TP. I also never do any of the sidequests in OoT so I hardly ever go into Kakariko Village although I'm always going back to Kakariko Village in TP. I go there for everything so I'm also just more used to TP's Kakariko Village since I'm there much more often than OoT's.

I preferred TP's a bit more I think. Just the aesthetic and the music felt right and I found myself going back there frequently just to relax. Altho I accidentally voted for OoT on the poll :embarrassed:

I greatly prefer the OoT Kakariko village; there was much more to do and the graveyard was really cool, and creepy. It was also really cool how the people from castle town all moved there when you were adult Link. Not to mention the music was better than TP's Kakariko Village Theme, (it wasn't bad or anything, just not as good).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom