• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

K♦O♦T♦S♦D♦O♦L

Is this Question Rhetorical?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • YES

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
"Its Aiko, actually. And I'm not sure yet. I thought there would be more... Adventure to this." She sighed and looked over at Kyubey, who had entered the room.

"You know all you have to do is make a wish. Is that the wish you want? More adventure?"

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
"I can give you an adventure, Miss Eiko. but it takes a while to get to The Sky Islands... in fact... did I tell.... ****"
Terra runs out the door, back up to the Helm just in time to veer away from a floating boulder

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Onyxus wished that those around him could understand him. His ancient writing and forgotten language made it impossible to communicate when he wanted to. He tried speaking to the the one who gave him the contract but they just didn’t understand. He would have to find a way around this.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Aiko followed Terra and saw the ship nearly crash into a giant boulder. She was starting to question this captain's capabilities

Storm

"Raven Spy! there are floating rocks up here"

the Barmaids, being uninstructed on what to do, sunbathe on the deck

Storm

Terra smiles
" want me to help you learn some words? it shouldn't be hard?"

Storm

Terra teaches the Golem the simplest broken common tongue a golem can muster
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
the airship reaches The Skylands of Valhalla. a lush green field with a Mountain. the sky islands of Valhalla are 3 islands connected with Stone bridges. as they descend, they see Winged Children hovering and playing with sticks.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"So these are the sky islands," Drovic whispers to himself, "I've never been up this high..." He looks at the land around them, "I wouldn't be surprised to see one of the Dragons here."

Storm

Terra smiles
" from my recollection, there are 2 Dragos here in this glorious utopia... don't be easily fooled. they wont be out in the open."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom