• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

K♦O♦T♦S♦D♦O♦L

Is this Question Rhetorical?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • YES

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Scath smiles
"Money's a good motivator. Especially when the work is easy"

Storm

Scath snaps a flame into existence that morphs into water before becoming a stone that blows off in the wind
" you dont know how easy it will be"

Storm

"None of us can turn into beasts, Raven Spy. Only you have that power. Closest thing to that is Bella in the Bedroom.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Drovic sighed as he watched the elf gloat, "You think too highly of yourself. The dragons, compared to us at least, aren't dissimilar to gods in raw strength. A measly parlor trick isn't going to send Rikuconis to his grave. It takes strategy and cunning more than power. And maybe not even that. We took up a fool's errand, but Hylia be damned if I'm not fool enough to give it my all."

Pen

The game is on!
“Goldilocks said it best,” Volo concurs. “The dragons have ruled our lands far too long. The endeavour ahead of us is a merciless one to be sure, but the dragons will get what they deserve. Soon there will be hell to pay.”

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Aiko couldn't help but overhear the conversation being had by those around her who were much older. It confused her. The Dragons were wonderful and some of them are said to even live among the people of lythan, bringing joy oor helping. Why was that a bad thing? " I'm sorry... I don' understand why the dragons are bad. Haven't they done a lot of good? Don't they keep lythan safe?"

Storm

Scath looks at the Orc before realizing the Girl is beside him
"They Do Keep Lythan safe, and they protect us from those bigots in Morgavia from launching a full out assault on The capital of Pentos. but the people feel that maybe they should rule themselves, but the Dragons do not like that idea, because look at Morgavia. they haven't stopped fighting in centuries. and you're one to talk about Parlor tricks, Orc."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"I have magic, yes," Dravoc agrees, "But I don't show it off. I use it when necessary and no more. And I know my own limits. You were showing off your magic, trying to prove your excellence, and in doing so prove that the magic is wasted on you."

Storm

"Moreso practicing, because Practice makes perfect.... Dont you have staff to tend to, Drovic?"

Storm

Terra signals the Raven Spy to take the Wheel as He steps down to the deck
" well then...Eiko, how are you settling in?"

Storm

the barmaids stand behind Drovic, awaiting instruction
Bela, on the other hand,walks up to Scath
" Don't spread rumors about me, Scath. I am not a beast in the bedroom"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom