• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Just Wondering...

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
I doubt I'll actually get my wish on this, but I'll never truly know until I try.

Anyone willing to trade over a Charizardite X? I had already pre-ordered Pokemon Y by the time Mega Charizard X was revealed, and I'd really like to be able to battle with a Fire/Dragon Charizard after all these years.

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Honestly, I think I came up with an easy way to get all of the Mega Stones at once from Sycamore. Simply save the game before you battle the Professor, choose the starter, trade it to another game, and then reset your file to battle him again. This could likely allow somebody to even get two of the Charizardite X stones, no?

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Well then... Can someone do that for me and JJ here? :P And I want a blastoise stone as well but that'll come eventually too

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Honestly, I think I came up with an easy way to get all of the Mega Stones at once from Sycamore. Simply save the game before you battle the Professor, choose the starter, trade it to another game, and then reset your file to battle him again. This could likely allow somebody to even get two of the Charizardite X stones, no?

Seems like too much work and a lot of money. D:

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Seems like too much work and a lot of money. D:

*Twists the screw in his head*

Not really if you have a friend with the other version, which I imagine most people would, I believe it's simple enough and beats having to pay a lot to get the Mega Stones you didn't obtain later on. Unless you'd rather spend even more time maxing out your fashion level to get the best discount...

Fig

The Altruist
well, JJ gets it first. Tis only fair :P but don't think like that Fig. K?

How can I not? I'm always battling everyone at my college and friends online everyday and even though I did everything to guarantee my victory, I have yet to achieve a win. I mean I won a battle because of Rollout, but you know, that doesn't count since it's Rollout. So as of now:

Fig:
W: 0
L:10+

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere

The problem is I don't have two 3DS's. I was able to exploit the trading system back in Generation III since both me and my brother had a GBA -- which I maliciously took advantage of by getting all three starters in Emerald *evil grin* -- but it's not so easy to do anymore.

If you need Charizardnite X, you can have mine. I don't deserve the right to have a Mega Charizard X, not by how I'm playing so far.

=D

Okay, then, what's your friend code?

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
The problem is I don't have two 3DS's. I was able to exploit the trading system back in Generation III since both me and my brother had a GBA -- which I maliciously took advantage of by getting all three starters in Emerald *evil grin* -- but it's not so easy to do anymore.

Yeah, and it just occurred to me that the game always saves before trading...or can that be turned off? If it's filed under the forced saving option, then maybe that's not an issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom