• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Just Watched BEN Creepy Pasta...

H

HyperKnux

I realize that it was all fake, But did anyone find that a little creepy?

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
If it didnt creep you out, it wasnt doing its job. Creepy pastas are supposed to do that xD

I read a bit of the text version. Well, more like skimmed it...I got that a guy bought a MM cart from an old man at a garage sale, then played it, and crazy things happened in the game. Typical creepy pasta. What doesnt make it typical is the videos that I neglected to watch. Now I'm not exactly a creepy pasta expert, but I know that most of them are just stories. Whoever made Ben Drowned had to have put a lot of time and energy into it to make those videos look like they actually came from the game.

bunny

birb overlord
Honestly, it didn't scare me because I realized that it was all fake. Some people enjoy creepy pastas I guess, but I seriously hope that no one believes that crap. o_o

Kirino

Tatakae
It didn't really scare me. It obviously wasn't real, but it's still a pretty cool story. After hearing how many people acually believed that it was real at first, I facepalmed.

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
I've watched it, I found it creepy but not like i'm not going to sleep well creepy. It was really only enough to give me a little chill.

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
I thought It was very creepy & the first time I watched it because I didn't know it was fake. I stopped playing MM for a LONG time, about 2 years until I realized it was fake. How did I realize it? I read through the comments on youtube. I felt so stupid!

It was a nice read, those video's were pretty hilarious as well. Someone should make a game about ben, just like they did with slenderman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom