• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Just Some Pointless Theory I Thought Of

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
In Ocarina of Time you can walk over the pillow on the bed in Impa's house to collect an invisible red rupee. From this I thought that maybe the people of Hyrule sleep with rupees under their pillows for good luck? If not then I guess the tooth fairy paid Impa a visit the previous night.

It's not much of a theory, just something I thought of.

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
I wouldn't call it a theory so much as an interesting note, but it's a nice thought.

I also wondered about that. Or maybe it has something to do with the cow in the house.... (someone paid for milk?)
(Please tell me I'm not mixing up two different houses... it's been a long time since I've explored Kakariko Villiage.)

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Haha, wouldn't know how to answer that one. But maybe it's not under the pillow, maybe it's somewhere nearby that you can only reach while standing on said pillow. Or maybe it is a "spiked" milk variety and the buyers must do so in secret, so instead of directly giving money they put it in the "secret hiding spot" that Link just so happens to stumble upon, or or or....

(*wow, this is getting funner!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom