• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Just Desserts

CrazyforCuckoos

Purveyor of Cuckoos
It's dawn and the sun has just risen on the Hyrulian landscape. Our hero, Link of the Kokori Forest is just waking up from his exhausting night with his bouts of evil. He is used to this though, as being a hero is a tough job. All is peaceful in the forest, cuckoos are chirping and the elven folk are doing all their normal task. Link steps out of his tree house. Today is Zelda's birthday, so Link decides to go to Hyrule Market Square in order to get her a present...

"Where do I start?" states Link.

"What does one get the Princess?"

As Link ponders this though, he gets a message from Saria:

"Dear Link, the cake I've been baking for Zelda's party later is done. No need to worry. Meet everyone at the Royal Family Garden at sunset"

-Your Friend,

Saria.

"Perhaps I'll get her a Joy Pendent. But they don't exist in Hyrule. I guess I'll have to ask my cell-shaded counterpart to mail me one."

Using the power of the Temple of Time, Link travels to the future to get the pendent and bring it back to the present.

"Ok, thank you postman." said Link.

Having obtained Zelda's gift, Link decides to go to the garden, in anticipation for the party.

Zelda is blind folded and everyone is waiting. They all yell "SURPRISE!" Zelda becomes very shocked, but then gets enlightened when she see's Link's face.

After a while of socializing, Saria comes out with the cake

"Happy Birthday, Zelda" said Sari.

"Thank you so much!" replied Zelda.

SUDDENLY, as they are about to cut the cake, it springs to life with great animation. It sprouts arms and legs and gets the most grimace smile on it's face.

Link knows what must be done. He takes his sword and slices it through the cake. But to no avail, it just regenerated.

"Damn" said Link.

"I think I know what much be done."

Link takes his ice arrows and shoots them at the cake beast and it shatters into little pieces. The little pieces are now roaming around terrorizing everyone. Link decided to take his Megaton Hammer and play "Whack-A-Mole" until all the little pieces are smashed into even tinier pieces. At this point, a direct burst of "Din's Fire" sets the cakes ablaze until it melts into a small puddle of liquified cake.

"Finally, it is done" says Link.

Inside the cake was a message,

"Dear my most hated person,

Enjoy the cake."

-Signed Ganondwarf"Didn't see that coming" said Link

As the night worn on, Zelda opened her gift, and became very happy. The night went on and everyone had a great time. They were sad there was no cake though.

This is my first fan-fic so don't be too harsh lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom